2015 The King Is Coming - Featuring Callaway XR Drivers

You play Precept Laddie?

This thing is over....
Haha that is funny. I'm for #TeamChad, but it's tough to make fun of this guy for using Laddies after you see what he can do with them.

Boarding my flight to San Diego! Time for a power nap and then it's GO TIME!

Good luck to everyone have a great time. Go Team Chad

Safe travels guys...cannot wait to follow along over the weekend.

On a different note, as I caught up with the thread this morning, something reoccurred to me. Between the Morgan Cup, the Grandaddy, the King, the Gauntlet, plus some other events, it is really cool to me how many THPers are now known by and know so many of the fine Callaway folks. I know they come and interact on our turf all the time, but this it still never ceases to amaze me that they take the time to do this and all these events with us above-average golf consumers.

Good luck everyone! This is going to be fun to follow along.

It's here. It's here. It's finally here! When I first heard my name called, it seemed like a ways off, but that time absolutely flew by. Getting to spend this past week with my family has my mind clear of any anxiety about the event (well, mostly) and a tune up session with Alex last night has me feeling more confident than ever in where my game is at.

I want to thank all of you who are following along and wishing us luck. That kind of support takes these events to a whole other level, and I'll do my best to keep the updates coming for you all.

The prep work is done, and it is time to kick this baby off. Long live king Harry!

Time for Team Chad to make Four Eyes Arnett look like a fool. #TheKing has arrived! Have fun ladies and gentlemen!!

Just saying....

Ray-King-Sig_zps5cf97398.png

Still on board with #. Remember, Ethan, the bright shirt is the right shirt.

Safe travels guys...cannot wait to follow along over the weekend.

On a different note, as I caught up with the thread this morning, something reoccurred to me. Between the Morgan Cup, the Grandaddy, the King, the Gauntlet, plus some other events, it is really cool to me how many THPers are now known by and know so many of the fine Callaway folks. I know they come and interact on our turf all the time, but this it still never ceases to amaze me that they take the time to do this and all these events with us above-average golf consumers.

Agree wholeheartedly with this, Donne.

They have an excellent group of people over in Carlsbad, and they're about as genuine as it comes

It's here. It's here. It's finally here! When I first heard my name called, it seemed like a ways off, but that time absolutely flew by. Getting to spend this past week with my family has my mind clear of any anxiety about the event (well, mostly) and a tune up session with Alex last night has me feeling more confident than ever in where my game is at.

I want to thank all of you who are following along and wishing us luck. That kind of support takes these events to a whole other level, and I'll do my best to keep the updates coming for you all.

The prep work is done, and it is time to kick this baby off. Long live king Harry!

Sweep the leg.

Take no prisoners.

You complete me.

Have a blast, everybody. Team Big Glasses (TBG) is taking the crown home again.

Hit em well this weekend guys, especially Team Chad and have the time of ya lives. Like everyone has said, you can't beat the good times had with the Cally crew. :thumb: They're good folks :friends:

Hope you guys are ready for some fireworks #TheKing is here!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's a beautiful morning at La Costa boys. Safe travels and see everyone in a few hours!

0846e7e06e06be94d380bfb35f096d06.jpg

Morgan and I are headed over to Callaway to pick up some pretty awesome swag for people and will post in this thread where it will be picked updates.

Just boarded my connection flight from Phoenix. Will be in San Diego in about hour and half! Yay!

Good luck and safe travels everyone!

Just heading to my connecting gate here in Phoenix. I love this city. Next stop San Diego!

095ddf5648b09e6c1011759969b63403.jpg

Last edited:
This doesn't do it justice at all, but first look at the course.

229354a548fb074c8a7f44fd4c4f0055.jpg

Have an awesome time guys.

Wheeeeeeew clubs are making the transfer :)

97252daf8c77acff919242fc73b85814.jpg

Have a great time guys! It looks beautiful out there.

Bored, in the motel room. Guess I could clean up the clubs in preparation for the practice round #TheKing.

1937b624c0ac6bd0e95020be016b5df4.jpg

That place looks amazing. Have fun!

Back