Unofficial THP Gathering: MA 2015

and I just found out Jetblue flies nonstop to BOS from CLE now for under $190 total nonstop (starting in APril)

I am interested in this for sure, as I want to play a round in MA, RI, VT and ME this summer. I may have to knock all three off the list starting with this shindig!

I am interested in this for sure, as I want to play a round in MA, RI, VT and ME this summer. I may have to knock all three off the list starting with this shindig!
MA and VT could be taken care of in an afternoon. I'll also be in ME this year for vacation. Rob and I (gr8dryv) might try to hook up either there or NH--if I ever PM him back.

That's a plan! It might be cheating but I have 2 courses near me that wind in and out if MA and RI

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MA and VT could be taken care of in an afternoon. I'll also be in ME this year for vacation. Rob and I (gr8dryv) might try to hook up either there or NH--if I ever PM him back.

Let me know when because if your going to Nh or Vt you are probably going past me

Let me know when because if your going to Nh or Vt you are probably going past me

Since I'm practically down the street as well, I'd be in.

I just want to see the grass again....

Since I'm practically down the street as well, I'd be in.

I just want to see the grass again....

Me too. Green grass on tv looks so foreign

I'm at Butternut Farm GC today

Using Tapatalk

How did you play?

No golf, wedding stuff... I will play this course this year though, should be a good test.

No range though, so this one would be out for the outing I think.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

No golf, wedding stuff... I will play this course this year though, should be a good test.

No range though, so this one would be out for the outing I think.

Haha that was an attempt at a joke.

Did you guys like that venue?

Haha that was an attempt at a joke.

Did you guys like that venue?

Haha I figured, but didn't have a witty reply...

Best golf course we've seen and facilities and setup would be great.

Side note Stow Acres might be a good venue for the outing 36 holes full facility.

Haha I figured, but didn't have a witty reply...

Best golf course we've seen and facilities and setup would be great.

Side note Stow Acres might be a good venue for the outing 36 holes full facility.

Last year when I played stow the conditions were less then stellar.

Last year when I played stow the conditions were less then stellar.

Hmmm, that's a bummer, I like the course layouts.

Hmmm, that's a bummer, I like the course layouts.

Ya me too. When I played it last year it was the south course that was struggling. I think for the outing we should go nuts and do pine hills. Great facility with 36 holes.

Ya me too. When I played it last year it was the south course that was struggling. I think for the outing we should go nuts and do pine hills. Great facility with 36 holes.

That's why my vote is for Granite Links. I do love Pinehills though.

I've never played granite links, I would be down for that too.

I'm in depending on date. Will to play anywhere in MA. NE country club in Bellingham might be a good central location too, I've heard good things about it.

I agree with you there. Granite links gets my number 1 vote. Pinehills second. Both phenomal courses. I'm down for either.

Granite links does fill up fast on weekends so if we decided to go that route we should book it fairly early depending on how many groups we have.

I'm in depending on date. Will to play anywhere in MA. NE country club in Bellingham might be a good central location too, I've heard good things about it.

NECC is a mile from my house. Any time you want to play, say the word. My Lions Club fund raiser tourney is there May 18. Would love to see a THP 4some there!!

NECC is a mile from my house. Any time you want to play, say the word. My Lions Club fund raiser tourney is there May 18. Would love to see a THP 4some there!!

Would love to get over there this summer.

So get a couple of weekend choices out, see if the course(s) are open, rough idea of cost, etc., so we can start this ball ROLLING!!
Looking forward to getting to MA - I will make a small trip, visit family, play a few rounds, if it works out.

It's starting to look like this could happen in July or August, how's that work?

How does everyone feel about either July 18th/19th or Aug 1/2?

How does everyone feel about either July 18th/19th or Aug 1/2?

With the Legacy coming up, I would need to space it out more so unless its like in September or something I am out. Thats fine though, I dont expect everyone to schedule things around me. I will be up there at some point this summer / fall.

Back