2015 Love Is In The Air Sponsored By Cobra PUMA Golf

Status
Not open for further replies.
What are you doing at this end of the world Wardy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2015 Love Is In The Air Sponsored By Cobra PUMA Golf

I want Wardy's job. Not really. Just his hours

It's called setting your own schedule. I believe you just did the same for an entire week sir....

Jitzy, here with JB doing something fun with Flightscope.

It's called setting your own schedule. I believe you just did the same for an entire week sir....

Jitzy, here with JB doing something fun with Flightscope.

nah. I took a week off and let someone else set my schedule.

mward: you trying for the swagmaster title?

Are we the only couple not planning on getting a rental car?

Are we the only couple not planning on getting a rental car?
We weren't planning on it either. Hoping to get a lift from those driving to the event. Or share a taxi over to the course.

Just an FYI, for those planning to join us for dinner Friday night that will be off property too, so you will need transportation.

Was there ever a decision made about Friday night? I know the question went out to everyone but I didn't see anything else about it. Either way the Mrs and I are up for whatever

We are also driving down so we could pick anyone up from the airport depending what time we get into town

I'll have my car so going from venue to venue I could fit some in with us.

Was there ever a decision made about Friday night? I know the question went out to everyone but I didn't see anything else about it. Either way the Mrs and I are up for whatever

I actually dont think I oficially announced it, but we had enough interest, and so we have a dinner set up for everyone at Kobe Japanese Steakhouse Friday night.

Very nice. I love a good Japanese steakhouse

I actually dont think I oficially announced it, but we had enough interest, and so we have a dinner set up for everyone at Kobe Japanese Steakhouse Friday night.

Oh wow! Sounds perfect

Is the cocktail hour going to be before or after that?

That KOBE is great, we go there a lot.

Sounds yummy!

for those sans transportation, we'll have a honda pilot that can seat 7 as long as i can store my clubs at the course.

No drinking sake out of ketchup bottles for me.

Love the Friday night dinner.

Wife re was asking if we knew what color shirt, etc the girls are getting?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back