Silicon Valley - New TV Series

I am so glad I saved tonights episode until after Game of Thrones.

This is my favorite comedy on TV right now, so funny and well written.

I am so glad I saved tonights episode until after Game of Thrones.

This is my favorite comedy on TV right now, so funny and well written.

Is there a new episode? I thought the season was done. I agree this is a very underrated show & love the dry humor.

This show is pretty darn hilarious, especially if you've been to, lived in, or worked in Silicon Valley. He is nailing all the regional truisms like: it being devoid of women aka "Man Jose" instead of San Jose, filled with massively overpriced tiny ugly tract houses,

"meeting bikes",
eRhdwAA.jpg

the bizarre plutocrats running the cultish companies while wearing webbed feet shoes,
V5J5xJV.jpg

the private floating island libertarian Peter Thiel stuff

http://valleywag.gawker.com/peter-thiel-s-dream-of-a-lawless-utopia-floats-on-1368141049

Christopher Evan Welch's character will be missed, he was quirky as hell and based a bit on guys like Thiel and Elon Musk.

To keep it THP related, SV is also the home of the SIX HOUR ROUND at places like Sunnyvale Muni. Meh....don't miss it.

I couldn't get my wife into it so I have some catching up to do.

I couldn't get my wife into it so I have some catching up to do.

I have missed the last few episodes as well, need to spend some time catching up.

Just watched the season finale tonight and it has me rolling. Very good show that I hope they keep around.

Just watched the season finale tonight and it has me rolling. Very good show that I hope they keep around.

Didn't realize it was the season finale. Crap. Why are all the food shows on cable and have short seasons !

The finale was hilarious. I'm hooked

Just finished the finale. Awesome.

Mike Judge Rules, and this is one of the best shows out there. The white board figuring out the most efficient way to "please the Audience" had me rolling!!

Was a couple weeks behind, and just finished off season 1. If they don't bring it back for season 2 that is a crime!

The white board scene in the hotel and the shorthand such as T2O & D2F had me rolling. I think I am going to have to watch it again just for that scene.

I also just read that the actor who played Peter Gregory (Christopher Evan Welch) died while they were filming (apparently of cancer @ age 48).... Too bad for so many reasons, least of which he was very good as an amazingly quirky individual on this show. Makes me curious what directing they would go in season 2.

Its gotta come back, seems like it was pretty popular

Laughed so hard at the brainstorming session on the season finale. So good!

I also thought I read somewhere that it was renewed for more seasons, and that was very early this season (like Mid-April).

Last edited:
New season starts now

Anyone still watching it? Liking what I'm seeing so far this season...some really funny parts

Yeah, I am still watching it.....it's pretty funny.

The first two episodes have been really good. I really just wish they had gone with a different personality for the new head of the tech firm.

Big fan of this show, some funny stuff

I am Pied Piper

I love this show. I can't wait to watch season 2

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I need to catch up. That season finale was great.

Back