The Jordan Spieth Thread

This is sort of my thing as well. Not that he did it, but that his friend's let it get out.
His boys aren't thinking him as a public figure so they just move forward with social media post. I'm sure Jordan's team would not have posted that. Guys will be guys is what I say.

If this is the worst he does, we are in great f@cking shape.

Last edited:

His boys aren't thinking he's a public figure so they just move forward with social media post. I'm sure Jordan's team would not have posted that. Guys will be guys is what I say.

If this is the worst he does, we are in great f@cking shape.

You got that right. Just a good kid from what we know and that is great in any sport.

Jordan needs to buy some hair and fast.

Jordan needs to buy some hair and fast.

I think Jordan and Arnie had similar hairlines. Must go with the golfing all day.

YN3ArnoldPalmer.jpg

Really happy for him getting the wire to wire win at Augusta. He seems like a good guy both on and off the course.

Great pic Paladin. Great comparison....in hair of course. Maybe one day with the golf career too?!

Pretty solid week for Jordan. Win the green jacket, Letterman and now a trip to HHI. Could be worse, I guess.

Does Spieth's game - adequate length off the tee, great putter, great course manager, solid short game - remind us of anyone from prior eras?

Last edited:
Does Spieth's game - adequate length off the tee, great putter, great course manager, solid short game - remind us of anyone from prior eras?

I feel like the obvious answer is Ben Crenshaw.

I feel like the obvious answer is Ben Crenshaw.

That's an interesting comparison. Few people realize that Crenshaw and Spieth are both from Texas.

That's an interesting comparison. Few people realize that Crenshaw and Spieth are both from Texas.

What?!!?!

6529hi.jpg

CBS did their best to see to that! :alien:

Really though, their styles are similar, being heavy on the short game and putting.

Another great comparison is Billy Casper. Another shorter hitter who had an amazing short game and touch on the greens.

Hogan?

I didn't follow golf closely during earlier eras so aside from the obvious ones like Jack and Arnie and Hogan I'm not especially familiar with other great player's games. Player? Kite? Faldo? I'm genuinely curious.

Has anyone seen the house Spieth bought after the Hero World Challenge? $2.275M house in Dallas...it's massive

Has anyone seen the house Spieth bought after the Hero World Challenge? $2.275M house in Dallas...it's massive
Yep I seen it. He probably has it paid off already after these last month's.

I didn't follow golf closely during earlier eras so aside from the obvious ones like Jack and Arnie and Hogan I'm not especially familiar with other great player's games. Player? Kite? Faldo? I'm genuinely curious.

Like I said, Casper (although he wasn't as popular as Jordan is).

Anybody think of others? I'm also interested, since I didn't follow during earlier eras either...due to not being alive!!

Good for him, he's earned it.

Back