THP Shaft Event - Sponsored By UST Mamiya

I was just thinking about the fact that I've never had a golf trip/vacation. What a way for my first to go down!

On top of that with Top Golf on Thursday and a round with other THP'ers on Sunday, this is really a 4 day golf vacation for me.

I'm very excited!

I'm going to make time everyday this week after work to stop by the range and hit my driver. Need to dial in the swing for the fitting!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is gonna be great to follow along. You boys have a blast and will see a lot of you on Sunday.

I honestly don't know how I am going to get any work done today and tomorrow.

On my way to Chicago and then from there to texas. Staying busy because I'm excited to watch you all go through this one.

So excited to follow along and meet a bunch of you guys Sunday!

Just one day of work, then a few frantic hours running around to get ready. I also want to hit the range one more time. Luckily this week has been crazy for me so the wait hasn't been too bad. This week went by crazy fast.

Can't wait to follow along!
This is going to be a unique opportunity I think.

I can't wait to follow along and learn from afar right along with you all! Travel safe everyone!

Just because I am so effin excited.. here is another pic

Clubhouse_Cowboys.jpg

Forget Cowboys I'm more excited for this
550577_10151194012299030_2106244329_n.jpg

I just checked the weather, if it stays like whats predicted its going to be beautiful. My one issue right now is booking a tee time for tomorrow. I don't trust delta enough to land on time so I can't decide how late I want to make a tee time while still having enough time to relax before top golf.

I just checked the weather, if it stays like whats predicted its going to be beautiful. My one issue right now is booking a tee time for tomorrow. I don't trust delta enough to land on time so I can't decide how late I want to make a tee time while still having enough time to relax before top golf.

Of course it will be. It's Texas and we like to show people our best side. :D Weather looks outstanding for everyone.

Of course it will be. It's Texas and we like to show people our best side. :D Weather looks outstanding for everyone.
Except for Superbowl's:alien:

Last night I thought a lot about what our trip to UST would entail... I have been lucky enough to have been inside of 2 OEMs seeing stuff that very few get to see, and it is unbelievable. It will exceed everyone's expectations.

Everyone make sure your phone is charged and ready to post photos and document this for everyone. It is going to be unreal boys

Couldn't ask for a much better of a way to spend my birthday weekend. Hanging out a UST, golf at a bucket list course, and Sunday golf with a whole mess of THPers. Today and tomorrow are going to DRAAAAAG!

Last night I thought a lot about what our trip to UST would entail... I have been lucky enough to have been inside of 2 OEMs seeing stuff that very few get to see, and it is unbelievable. It will exceed everyone's expectations.

Everyone make sure your phone is charged and ready to post photos and document this for everyone. It is going to be unreal boys
I feel lucky from the fact this is my first THP event and I have no clue what to expect. Looking at past events I know it will be a great time but the little hints JB throws out makes me feel like we are in for something I can't even imagine.

I feel lucky from the fact this is my first THP event and I have no clue what to expect. Looking at past events I know it will be a great time but the little hints JB throws out makes me feel like we are in for something I can't even imagine.

It will be an amazing first event.. I mean literally what you will get to see/do at UST is something very few people ever get to do. Intimate events at OEMs are some of the coolest events THP puts on IMO.. We are going to have fun buddy

just 2 more hours of work. Then a little of this a little of that and before I know it I will be in a plane to DFW!

Can't wait to meet a bunch of new faces and see a slew of my good friends. what a weekend is going to be!

It will be an amazing first event.. I mean literally what you will get to see/do at UST is something very few people ever get to do. Intimate events at OEMs are some of the coolest events THP puts on IMO.. We are going to have fun buddy
That's the power of THP. Y'all are getting a backstage pass nobody else gets. :D

Dad just told me my clubs arrived safe in sound in Dallas. Thank goodness

Man you guys are going to be in for some treat an that's just form reading what's known.

I remember when this was announced, seems like it was forever ago. I can't imagine what the excitement level for you guys must be right now.

Man you guys are going to be in for some treat an that's just form reading what's known.

I remember when this was announced, seems like it was forever ago. I can't imagine what the excitement level for you guys must be right now.

It is mighty high

Back