Asheville, NC - Need some recommendations

Yahash

Reaction score
Handicap
I am traveling to Asheville, NC for work over the next 6 months. I will be spending about half my week there (then finishing at home south of the ATL). I am looking for a decent practice facility mostly, and any recommendations on courses that are must plays or stay aways...

Can't speak to the courses, but make sure you check out the Sierra Nevada brewery. Great spot if you like beer.

Can't speak to the golf but +1 to the great breweries in the area!!! Great area of the country.

I think you would enjoy Cummings Cove Golf Course in Hendersonville which is just south of Asheville. My opinion is biased since I live in the golf community but I like our course and have played others around the area. The course is challenging and has beautiful mountain views on the back nine. Message me sometime and we'll throw a foursome together!

Can't speak to the courses, but make sure you check out the Sierra Nevada brewery. Great spot if you like beer.

Agree with this. Sierra Nevada in Asheville is on another level.

Also, wicked weed is a strong second.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks - keep the recommendations coming

I think you would enjoy Cummings Cove Golf Course in Hendersonville which is just south of Asheville. My opinion is biased since I live in the golf community but I like our course and have played others around the area. The course is challenging and has beautiful mountain views on the back nine. Message me sometime and we'll throw a foursome together!

I will be going here most sun-weds for the next 5 months. I will give you a shout at some point for sure.

Back