Pros changing equipment companies 2017

moosejaa

Mr. Inconsistent
Reaction score
Handicap
Thought it might be nice to have a single thread to post any official equipment changes worth mentioning by the Pros on any of the tours.

I just saw a couple I was unaware of:

Jason Kokrak going to Titleist from Callaway
Sean O'Hair going to Titleist from Taylormade

Couple others that have already been mentioned:

Daniel Berger going to Callaway from Taylormade
Lydia Ko going to PXG from Callaway
Russell Henley to Titleist from Nike

I'm sure there are or will be others so post them up when you hear about them.

I'm interested in where Nikes ladies go. Keep looking dude. IG is good for updates.

Not a big name but LET Nike player Carly Booth went to Puma.

Srixon's big announcement was JJ Spaun from Nike to Cleveland/Srixon :D

Good idea, moose!

I believe Michele Wie is testing the Callaway GBB Epic, but I don't know if she's making any official switch to Cally.

Richie Ramsey is now without a deal. Previously with TM but seems like the contract was not renewed. Currently using a mixed bag.

JB has a thread about Patrick Rodgers signing with Callaway
Saw that, Nike to Callaway...I think getting a couple young Americans in their fold is a great move by Callaway.

Harris English going to PING from Callaway (OITW posted a specific thread on this).

Harris English going to PING from Callaway (OITW posted a specific thread on this).

Hopefully it helps him. Seems to have been a waste of great potential as of now.

I feel bad not even realizing Kokrak changed from Cleveland/Srixon.

Considering he was born in Canada and played college golf here in Cincinnati, you'd think I would pay more attention to him,

Lydia Ko moving from Callaway. She is also changing swing coach and caddy. This sure seems like a lot of changes all at one time. Wonder if she changes her swing, how she will evaluate whether it was the clubs or the coach for her success/failure. I would think she should do one thing at a time, but what do I know.

I feel bad not even realizing Kokrak changed from Cleveland/Srixon.

Considering he was born in Canada and played college golf here in Cincinnati, you'd think I would pay more attention to him,

I'm surprised you didn't know he was a Callaway staffer. :bulgy-eyes:

Kokrak is one of the guys that is fun to watch. He has a great swing and just hits it a ton.

Back