Adams Blue Driver Preview

Look forward to hearing more. Sole isn't doing much for me in the way of looks, but it's not objectionable. Looks like a bonded hosel maybe? That would be surprising if true.

Definitely interesting. I really like the look of their newer equipment. This looks like it may be a smaller profile driver, maybe closer to the Launch Lab size from address. Can't wait to hear/see more about this. I love the glued hosel designs more than the adjustable personally.

I can't talk about this until the 30th

Sort of sticking with the full sets and lower price target?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

For the most part, however the Red Hybrid is a different animal.

I have never tried an adams driver, Might have to give this a look.

Adams Blue Driver Preview

Interesting. Want to know more

Last edited:
Can't wait till the 30th and FK can share his knowledge.

I didn't see the blue. I did see a slot in the bottom that looked suspiciously like the slots in some TM irons these days.

~Rock

Love the look of that!!

Definitely going in a different direction.

I like the sound of that, at least as it applies to design, etc, as I've never gotten along with the current Adams stuff.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Interesting. Looking forward to Freddie's thoughts on it.

I like the design of this, looks classic yet modern at the same time. Will be interested to hear more

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I like. I have been a fan of Adams for a long time. I hope this driver performs as well as the woefully overlooked xtd

I am playing two different, current Adams hybrids and have to say ... I love them. This driver may get me back into the ponder market if it has the high handicap in mind.

Any speculation on what the big "D" on the bottom is for? My guess this is a draw biased model.

What if it isn't blue?

Any speculation on what the big "D" on the bottom is for? My guess this is a draw biased model.

Driver? Some of their hybrids have their number in a circle on the bottom (the new Idea ones), so the 4H has a 4 inside the circle etc.

495610385a4705e87fd2f8fa9f8d27d8.jpg

Last edited:
Driver? Some of their hybrids have their number in a circle on the bottom (the new Idea ones), so the 4H has a 4 inside the circle etc.

Looking at the placement of it I think it's draw but that is just my speculation.

I'm really liking my XTD but I'm open to new and shiny. Looking forward the 30th and some Panda thoughts.

Looks ok. Wonder where they are going with the colour naming.

I said a great deal without giving much away in my live Red hybrid thread. Can't say anything about the club but I can tell you I saw 8 guys with very different games swing the club. All but one came away with sheepish grins in their face.

I hope the Blue doesn't have a slot on the crown. That's the one thing I don't like about recent Adams offerings.

Nothing showing on the Adams web site, I live-chatted with a guy there, even he said that there wasn't any info to release yet, more to come soon. Freddie, you got my attention

Back