What golf stuff did you buy today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
These finally came in today

f6d25743bef1ae8d97bcc80a789c33a0.jpg

Amazing. Did you get a good deal on them?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

A YES! Sara putter

Picked up a used Bridgestone TD-03 to practice with for very cheap off the bay. It's the true balance model with the stock grip.

I have been trying to find a TD-01 with the small grip in 35" and haven't had any luck.

A dapper golf shirt, needed to add a classic looking polo to the collection
01570bae3c8131d13f014e0047f28522.jpg
eaee8b62f9fe53c42deaa9d1f15fa9f2.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Went into a GoodWill today to kill some time while waiting for dinner and found a brand new, tags on and everything, Ashworth polo that has my school logo and the conference logo on it. Tag said $65 bought it for $5.

was emailing late last night with Robert Mark Golf about a scorecard cover. Looking forward to getting it in hand.

was emailing late last night with Robert Mark Golf about a scorecard cover. Looking forward to getting it in hand.
Fantastic choice. His work is awesome. I have a scorecard holder from him and I couldn't be happier with it.

Just ordered 2 new golf towels from golfballs.com with free embroidery. Getting a new bag soon (already picked it out just waiting for it to come in) and these will match the color scheme as well.

Membership to a golf club. Unlimited golf between 2 courses. They are open so first round will be tomorrow!

Paid my LIITA balance
Bought a shaft puller

That bottom one is going to end poorly.

Nah, I pull better than I prep. Tired though of paying for it when it's really not hard at all.

Hopefully he's better at pulling shafts than he is at gluing them into heads/adapters.

Prepping the tip is critical. LOL

Fantastic choice. His work is awesome. I have a scorecard holder from him and I couldn't be happier with it.

I was emailing with him then looked at his Facebook pages then pulled the trigger after several emails to go over design. Love the price and that he didn't change when adding some options. Some other places charge for certain things, happy with everything so far and it should be here in about 2.5 weeks

Green and tournament entry fee

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back