I Almost Quit Golf Today?!!

Good input guys. Rollin, well said, you captured it. I like all the advice but to tell the truth I took a day off but couldn't stay away. I woke up this morning after serious thought about it, pulled out a club and alignment stick and swung easy. I could see instantly my swing was back. Went to the range, hit a bucket, all good. Met a young guy on the putting area who invited me to play so I went nine. I played nine and my swing is fine. Made some great shots today. Have no idea what happened the other day, I think possibly some tight muscles in the back, or just mind went wacky, IDK.

All in can say is thank God I can play golf again. Not being able to play golf is bad for me.

Good input guys. Rollin, well said, you captured it. I like all the advice but to tell the truth I took a day off but couldn't stay away. I woke up this morning after serious thought about it, pulled out a club and alignment stick and swung easy. I could see instantly my swing was back. Went to the range, hit a bucket, all good. Met a young guy on the putting area who invited me to play so I went nine. I played nine and my swing is fine. Made some great shots today. Have no idea what happened the other day, I think possibly some tight muscles in the back, or just mind went wacky, IDK.

All in can say is thank God I can play golf again. Not being able to play golf is bad for me.

Sometimes we do everything except to try to bring the center of the clubface to the back of the ball. Golf on yow.

Golf is day to day even for the world class pro's. I never get too high when it is good, or too low when it is bad. Take a day or two off, clear your head, think nothing but positive thoughts, and get back at it.

Back