Anybody Here Purchase The New Formula 6 From Krank Golf? Has it arrived?

coughlin03

Reaction score
Orland Park, IL Golf Capitol of the World
Handicap
In January I got the new driver bug and found Krank. Online purchasing without a fitting is not what I usually do, or recommend, however, I found myself buying a Formula 5 used from Krank's eBay store for $150.00.

The next day the Formula 6 is announced so I order one, Pre Pay for it, and Krank says just return the F5 and they will refund my money minus shipping of course.

After several calls and emails, still no refund, so I had to do a formal PayPal/eBay claim. Not smiling.:banghead:

Still excited to get the Formula 6 and wondering if anyone here order an F6? Has your club arrived?

Anyone here have better customer service experience from Krank than myself?

A couple of years ago I ordered the Krank Rage Black from them and it took months. Lots of emails and phone calls, they didn't seem to know or care what was going on with my order. Their customer service is really poor and I won't do business with them ever again.

I believe they were also quite jerkish to Jb and thp a few years ago. I may be wrong about that. But I will gladly be corrected.

Man, not good to hear stories about poor customer service, especially when it's coming from a smaller company where you'd think customer service would be great.

Getting a bit nervous about the club I purchased..........

Until I started asking for my money back they didn't do anything saying it had already been shipped but they didn't have a tracking number. and they couldn't refund my money. Then all of a sudden it showed up at my door the next week. Looks like your approaching 2 months of waiting I would start to get aggressive with your complaint this seems to be standard operating procedure from them. Good luck.

Thanks Scrap Iron. I hate running into poor customer service. I spent an hour+ debating, emailing, calling, etc. If eBay does not refund my money, I am filing a Consumer Fraud claim with the US Attorney.

Thanks Scrap Iron. I hate running into poor customer service. I spent an hour+ debating, emailing, calling, etc. If eBay does not refund my money, I am filing a Consumer Fraud claim with the US Attorney.

You don't play around. I'm sure when you mention that it will magically appear on your door step. TBH they make some drivers that perform well but I found that the major oem's produce as good and often better drivers than the one I had and I get to try them out in a store before I buy.

What did their online fitting tool fit you into? I was fit for a 7.5 x-stiff and struggled with it.

They fit me for a 9 degree stiff as I am "an older, slower player" ?????

You don't play around. I'm sure when you mention that it will magically appear on your door step. TBH they make some drivers that perform well but I found that the major oem's produce as good and often better drivers than the one I had and I get to try them out in a store before I buy.

What did their online fitting tool fit you into? I was fit for a 7.5 x-stiff and struggled with it.

Good luck, keep us posted on how it works out.

Any news on this?

Scrap Iron,

I filed an official claim on PayPal. Krank has been promising me a refund for the used club I bought from them but no refund. After PayPal sent them a notification that they sent me two separate eBay messages. One was nice asking for a call. I will call Andrew tomorrow.Maybe I will actually get to speak to someone. The other eBay message was nasty and claimed that they are not criminals and are paying me as an act of kindness.?????

Still, they have not refunded the money and the Formula 6 I pre paid for arrived today. Going to game it Saturday and hope that it does what they say because if it does not, I have ZERO faith that anyone from Krank would return my call, or anyone else's call for that matter.

Per PayPal, I will wait the 10 days for my refund. If it does not come, I will have to file a Consumer Fraud claim with the US Attorney.

I'll let you know how the Krank plays after my round Saturday.

Any news on this?

I hope you get your money back and enjoy the driver. Are you going to take it head to head with your RBZ? Please post your thoughts about it after your round on Saturday.

I'm very curious how the phone call is going to go. Good luck.

Well, I hit the range with the Formula 6. It does look good at set up. The head is a flat finish wish show EVERY ball strike, scratch, etc.

Sound and feel were both to my liking

On the range I hit it pretty well. Accurate, nice ball flight, seemed to go far.

On the course. Hit a lot of fairways with it. It was 50 degrees out and I have only played once since the end of the 2014 season so I was not swinging for the fences but felt I was getting nice distance, 250 - 270 on average.

Overall: Looking forward to playing more with this club and seeing how it really performs. Like it so far, however, I have no faith in Krank client service. PayPal made a decision in my favor and Krank still has not refunded my money. The owner sent me a nasty eBay note saying they are not criminals. By definition they are as they took the club back and will not refund my money.

These guys make decent club, but not one you cannot live without.

More to come.....

Glad you enjoy the driver. Such a shame they won't give you your money back yet.

Convinced me never to try Krank, unless they show up here an explain. Reputation is like my GPA in college - easy to go down, hard to get back up (no dirty jokes, please!).

Well, I hit the range with the Formula 6. It does look good at set up. The head is a flat finish wish show EVERY ball strike, scratch, etc.

Sound and feel were both to my liking

On the range I hit it pretty well. Accurate, nice ball flight, seemed to go far.

On the course. Hit a lot of fairways with it. It was 50 degrees out and I have only played once since the end of the 2014 season so I was not swinging for the fences but felt I was getting nice distance, 250 - 270 on average.

Overall: Looking forward to playing more with this club and seeing how it really performs. Like it so far, however, I have no faith in Krank client service. PayPal made a decision in my favor and Krank still has not refunded my money. The owner sent me a nasty eBay note saying they are not criminals. By definition they are as they took the club back and will not refund my money.

These guys make decent club, but not one you cannot live without.

More to come.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Been using Krank and dealing with them for 3yrs now. Find these posts ludicrous. Never had any problems and there service has been great and I get follow up calls frequently

Maybe the problem was they decided to not give you a refund on a club that wasn't originally ordered and paid for by you from them. Been dealing with them for a couple years now and there customer service is great and they have great products.

Maybe the problem was they decided to not give you a refund on a club that wasn't originally ordered and paid for by you from them. Been dealing with them for a couple years now and there customer service is great and they have great products.

Sounds like they agreed to it before, why not honor what you agreed to. Also wondering what their ebay store policy is on returns/refunds. I also wouldn't go so far as to call posts like his ludicrous because clearly it was not a smooth exchange. Every company has good and poor CS at times. So it's not out of the realm of possibilities that Krank had one here.

Sounds like an e-bay problem not a Krank problem... JS

Been using Krank and dealing with them for 3yrs now. Find these posts ludicrous. Never had any problems and there service has been great and I get follow up calls frequently

Interesting. You just joined and all your posts are questioning a long time member here that has an issue with your, er, um, a company that you supposedly have had positive dealings with. I would hope that you aren't affiliated with the company as this would be nothing but unprofessional and childish.

Oh, and welcome to THP.

You're two months late to the party bro. Sounds like that's how slow Krank's responses are to their customers ... hey, wait a minute ...

Don't worry about when I joined and why would I be browsing bs forums if I worked for ten? Lmao. I'm sure they have better things to do. Unfortunately I'm slow at work today so I don't

Don't worry about when I joined and why would I be browsing bs forums if I worked for ten? Lmao. I'm sure they have better things to do. Unfortunately I'm slow at work today so I don't

So just a troll. Got it. *plonk*

Back