Golf clothes for a larger gentleman?

PizzaBear

Reaction score
Handicap
N/A
So I don't own any pants or collared shirts and if i want to play the better courses around here I need to get some.

But I'm a tall and rather more well proportioned person, so are there any really good golf clothes out there that run into larger sizes?

Pretty sure Callaway and Adidas make some big and tall sized apparel

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pretty sure Callaway and Adidas make some big and tall sized apparel

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Callaway definitely does and if you go to the Callaway Apparel site they usually have lots of deals.

Callaway definitely does and if you go to the Callaway Apparel site they usually have lots of deals.

Looked at this, suspiciously doesn't ship to Australia :s

I'm 6'3 240, Adidas, Oakley, some Puma and Walter Hagen (which is inexpensive) all fit us pretty well.

Follow up question, how do most clubs feel about visible tattoos? Should i be buying long sleeves or compression sleeves to cover them?

Follow up question, how do most clubs feel about visible tattoos? Should i be buying long sleeves or compression sleeves to cover them?

Being in Australia I don't know how people would react there, here, own it and play the game with respect and nobody would care.

Being in Australia I don't know how people would react there, here, own it and play the game with respect and nobody would care.

I guess we'll find out one day when I go :D

If the club doesn't like the the way you look tell em to plss off.

Last edited:
I live in Vegas. These days, it seems like the non-tattooed people are in the minority. I see tattoos on the course all over the place. I don't think anyone gives it a second thought.

Phew! I really didn't want to wear long sleeves

Back