Checking in from Elgin, IL

Welcome to THP!

:welcome:

Welcome bud! Im in your area all the time. Welcome to THP and be sure to check out the Chicago area thread..

Just wanted to drop in and introduce myself. I've been lurking through the website for about a year now. Plan to be much more active for the 17' season. I'm from the midwest. Grew up in Schaumburg, IL more specifically and now live in Elgin IL, with hopes of being a snowbird by next year living in AZ.

Hope to pass my PAT sometime this year simply for my own personal fulfillment, as well as getting a TPI level 1 cert. I have a degree and a decent amount of knowledge in exercise and sports science but haven't utilized it in many years since I invest in real estate currently. But since I have such a passion for golf I'm toying with the idea of getting back into the fitness world (on my free time of course), with a focus on golf fitness and performance, perhaps even partnering with some golf teaching professionals and their students.

Happy New Year to everyone, and I look forward to potentially building some great relationships through this amazing website and forum.

Thanks!
Paul Zajic

Hey, Paul!

Welcome to THP.

Welcome! I live in Bartlett and work in E. Dundee. I play a lot of golf in the Elgin (Highlands) S. Elgin (Bowes) area. Hope you enjoy the site.

Well allllllright, yet another Illinois member :clapp:

Welcome! Brother lives in Elgin....do a few outings when I can

Last edited:
Back