Web.com Sunday start

I think it's a great idea, I'll enjoy watching them

If you want to see pros look terrible, then tune in at 3 PM today. Half of the field is already out there and only 2 guys are under par. Apparently the winds are crazy down there right now. Lots of pros will not break 80 today.
Scoring average is 81. Just said a guy pulled a 5 iron from 125!

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

They are getting hit with the storm the east coast had. The tori ammeters delayed a few hours this morning because of it.

I think its a good idea for the "slow" times.

I mean, like others have said, it is live golf. I have it on now, simply because it is on and it gives me something to look at every once in awhile when I look up from work.

~Rock

I can't wait to tell my wife the good news that I can now watch a golf tournament every day of the week on TV.

I'm going to have to start a thread for the next tournament. I've been watching and enjoying immensely.

It's not getting all my attention, but it's a great addition to the background.

I'm going to have to start a thread for the next tournament. I've been watching and enjoying immensely.

I can see for those that have the ability to watch how this would be a natural draw. Better than soaps I guess hahaha

They are off next week then back in the Bahamas the week after for Sunday start

I thought there would be golf on Monday - Wednesday with this, at least on the Golf Channel. Did they scrap the idea of televising more Web.com tournaments or am I just missing the coverage times?

I thought there would be golf on Monday - Wednesday with this, at least on the Golf Channel. Did they scrap the idea of televising more Web.com tournaments or am I just missing the coverage times?

There are no more web.com Sunday starts this year

I'm liking this. I watch the NCAA when they are during the weekdays. They need to do it again.

Honestly will not watch it much if at all even though no other live golf is on.

Honestly will not watch it much if at all even though no other live golf is on.

Ahh, old thread and Sunday starts are over. Well I didn't watch those as I said, haha.

id watch it just like i did when they did do it. its either golf channel or reading for me. really dont watch anything else

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Back