New to Louisiana/Southern Mississippi

Amoney

Reaction score
Handicap
Beer
I participated on these forums quite a bit about a year ago, but had a move through work last March from Indianapolis to the New Orleans area so I haven't been very active since then.

I haven't met many people in the New Orleans area who golf, so I'm really just posting to see if there are any groups or golfers who play consistently in the New Orleans or Southern Mississippi area or if anyone has any course suggestions.

I'm in Jackson, MS about once a month for work also, so any golfers or course suggestions in that are are welcome also!

I'm in canton, just north of Jackson. I play at canton cc, which is a nice little semi private course. The refuge right next to the airport is one of the nicer public courses around. Live oak isn't bad either. Having said that, with the weather we've had lately, everything will be a little rough till spring. If your up here over a weekend let me know.
If your into tournaments, the golf week south Louisiana am tour is one of the best run around and they always have a good crowd. Even if your not into that, look up that and the ms gulf coast tour and if nothing else that will give you a list of some nice courses in your area, most public.

Awesome, thanks for the advice. I'll look into playing some of those courses this year for sure. Unfortunately, I'm usually only in Jackson during the week, so I try to get a round of twilight when I can.

Welcome back!!!

Back