Tour Edge Exotics EX10 Driver Preview

d3f6d331c1ad72df3f0fb4bd60d11b55.jpg

Will get a new thread up this weekend but thought a bump of this was necessary for now. Full THP Homepage review will be incoming. Received the 10* head paired with the Aldila Rogue MAX 75S!

Looking forward to this review!

Looking forward to hearing about this one too.

It looks sleek and mean.

Great looking club. Looking forward to seeing how it performs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

d3f6d331c1ad72df3f0fb4bd60d11b55.jpg

Will get a new thread up this weekend but thought a bump of this was necessary for now. Full THP Homepage review will be incoming. Received the 10* head paired with the Aldila Rogue MAX 75S!
Is there something weird going on at the rear of the head or is it just the picture?

I put the EX9 in the bag for the weekend on two courses that I know and cranked it up to 11*!

Love my E8s, assume this thing is a beast when you get onto it

I'll be sharing some thoughts on the fairway soon, but it does intrigue me that they went with the 75 in the driver and the 65 in the fairway. In my years I'd always do the opposite, starting light in the driver and getting heavier progressively until I get to the wedges.

I'll be sharing some thoughts on the fairway soon, but it does intrigue me that they went with the 75 in the driver and the 65 in the fairway. In my years I'd always do the opposite, starting light in the driver and getting heavier progressively until I get to the wedges.

I hit the fairway wood today. WOW!

That is odd. I'll be following both.

Tour edge is extremely underrated. My xcg7 was on par if not better then my fairway I gamed for 3 years. These look amazing and interested to giving these a go if I can find some

Sent from my SM-G900W8

Is there something weird going on at the rear of the head or is it just the picture?

I put the EX9 in the bag for the weekend on two courses that I know and cranked it up to 11*!

Why not just set it to 10?

Looking forward the CanaMan's thoughts on the driver and fairway

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Would love to hit this line of clubs and am looking forward to the reviews!

Interested to hear all the thoughts on this one, especially some more pictures!

Only have taken a few swings with this one so looking forward to hearing more.

Back