Contest - Win This Custom THP Cleveland/Srixon Backpack

Cleveland/Srixon bag with THP logo - that's a win-win situation happening right there that needs the home of a winner like ME!

Who wouldn't want this bag? I'd love to have this bag because it has the best of every world in it. It has style, versatility, functionality, and character to it which I wish my golf game would have! This would be a great work bag too because working in the IT field people see "hackers" and would surely ask, so then they gotta listen to me for 15 minutes on what The Hackers Paradise stands for and my love for golf!

Would love to win this Cleveland/Srixon back back. Looks amazing.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Would be my first THP item besides the coin. Need a backpack for work and this just looks awesome. Also I love Cleveland stuff.

I would love to win this bag because I simply LOVE this bag

I missed the first day! I want this backpack because not only is it perfect for traveling, it shows off the THP community.

I really want this bag for my new gym bag.

I look at the bag sitting on my desk right now and I'd much rather have this custom THP Cleveland Srixon bag!

I would love to have this bag! This bag would really set my wardrobe off the chain lol

This bag and I, we're gonna go places!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would like the bag for my 11 year old son for his school for his school work an his P.E.and his After school activities as he now becoming a more sporty type and this would look good on him with his grey uniform and also his mates will love it too thanks

2nd Entry:

I want to win this backpack because I can't imagine a situation where it wouldn't come in handy. The gym, work, traveling, to the course after work, day trips...and all the while repping THP.

Day 2 and I would still love this bag! My laptop bag at work is getting annoying to take around and an awesome Cleveland/Srixon back pack with the THP logo would be great! Perfect way to show off some THP love every day going into work.

Still want to win this. We are going to Disneyland next month and it would be nice to rep THP walking around the park!

I really want to win this . It would make an excellent addition to the THP collection !

i do lack a nice golf backpack...this would sure be nice to keep in the car for golf. would love to win this!

I definitely would love to win this bag pack. Not only I'd use it for golf but also for daily usage and when I'm riding my motorcycle.

I'd likely win. This backpack would go great with my Cleveland rolling duffle.

I would love to win this and show off my THP/Srixon/Cleveland style.

I'd love to win this, college students need somewhere to keep books!

I'd love to win this backpack. Great site and great company. Thanks for the opportunity!

Day 2
I would love to win this Srixon/THP bag, because I would just look too cool carrying it while wearing my THP golf hat!

That backpack is Siiiiick.

Great looking bag to support a great manufacturer and even greater Internet community! I want it!

Back