SeeMore Putters Thread

What you talking about. I have 6 SeeMore's total. As well as almost 20 other putters. A few being Bettinardi's and Scotty's.
Putters can be addicting. Uh, so I've been told.

First round with the new z2c and man oh man does she roll heavenly #bucketsing

People play what they love, and love what they play. Seemore's customer service alone has won a lot of people here, and rightfully so.

This. If a company treats its customers right, they deserve all the business they can get, especially when they make a quality product. SeeMore is first class in that department.

You know, I won't lie, there are times that I regret that I haven't purchased one brand new from the company (my wife's got me on an allowance, give me a break), but Alex, Ted, and company have really gone above and beyond for someone who they've never met and who's never really done business with them. I've tried other putters and other companies, but I'll always come back to SeeMore. I absolutely love the way that they take care of their customers, and there isn't another company in any of my other hobbies; i.e guitars, freediving, etc, that take care of people this way; not anywhere. I'm absolutely enamored with these guys, and plan on keeping my z2c or some other model in my bag for a long time to come.

First full round with the DB-4x in the bag and I continue to see great results. Light grip pressure and the work I've been putting in in my putting green is paying off.

Picked up this wonderful package today. Should be arriving this week.

medium_img.jpg

Picked up this wonderful package today. Should be arriving this week.

medium_img.jpg

The one on the left is from a Baird event down in Milwaukee if you didn't know. Participants got fit for a putter on the spot

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

First full round with the DB-4x in the bag and I continue to see great results. Light grip pressure and the work I've been putting in in my putting green is paying off.

I'd love to find a db4x! I just love the look of them!

I just traded Alex a putter for a headcover....

...and I couldn't be happier. Love that guy.

Absolutely can't wait to start rolling a DB4. Should be getting it tomorrow!

Finally purchased one today, picked up a PCB at TGW. Really liked how I was rolling it and I liked the feel of the heavier head.

Seemore is awesome. Sent my private reserve in for a angle change and new grip. No charge head cover, no charge angle change. Just pay for the shipping back and forth. Great people. Now I should feel lucky with every stroke.
f6ef90f812dc52bf7ae9d5e13a32d6a1.jpg

I ended up selling my Si2, to help pay off my Apex experiment.

The next round I do with SeeMore, I believe will need to be custom ordered direct from SeeMore. As much as I love the idea of a used one, I feel like I need to bite the bullet and feel some direct from SeeMore love.

Their customer service is impeccable! I ordered a GIANT yesterday morning built to my specs. And got shipping notice today. That was extremely fast.

And while not quite 2 in 24 hours like some of us around here.... I did pick up another mFGP in a trade today. I'll be happy to have this one back in the stable. The wheeling and dealing continues!

If anyone gets bored, a company in Florida just put a bunch of new SeeMore stuff on eBay, to include a bunch of headcovers and a few Giant FGPs!

If anyone gets bored, a company in Florida just put a bunch of new SeeMore stuff on eBay, to include a bunch of headcovers and a few Giant FGPs!
I saw all that stuff also. Looks like everything is pretty much the same price as buying direct from SeeMore. I would choose that option over the Ebay route to support the company directly and enjoy their world class customer service.

Super Stroke Flatso 1.0 and 2.0 available for grip choice on SeeMore.com - Add $20.00 upcharge. Also Super Stroke Flatso 2.0 XL and SS 2.0 XL available for Counter-Blanced Grip choice on SeeMore.com - Add $30 upcharge.
medium_img.jpg

I had asked a little while back about sending my si5 in to seeMore to have a whistle shaft installed and believe it was going to cost like $50. Can someone let me know who I can call to have this done? TIA

I had asked a little while back about sending my si5 in to seeMore to have a whistle shaft installed and believe it was going to cost like $50. Can someone let me know who I can call to have this done? TIA
Number should be on the website, sorry, I'm mobile right now. You can also email them and they'll get back to you quick.

Number should be on the website, sorry, I'm mobile right now. You can also email them and they'll get back to you quick.
Thanks! No one in particular for a possible fellow THPer?

Just make sure you let them know you are from THP
Will do. Thats why I was wondering if there was someone in particular. I thought i had seen s/o's name being used on here.

Back