How long ago was your best score ever? Will you get back there?

Smallville

#ICanHitADraw
Reaction score
Handicap
In Flux
I shot a 79 at Painted Hills on 7-19-2013 (blues). Had previously shot a 79 from the whites there on 7-17-2012. While I'd love to get those scores again, we're moving to another course (longer and harder) and it may take a while to get there again. But I'm not going to say I won't get there because I am going to work on it!

So when and where was your best score? We're assuming non par 3 and executive courses of course. Do you think you'll match (or beat) it some day?

65 in December of 2015. Not really sure if I can eclipse that, but you better believe this is another year where I'll do everything I can to take that score down.

Mountain View Golf Course in West Jordan, UT. 78 in March of 2013.

Very easy course though, so it will be a difficult task to get back there on legit courses. I've got the faith though! I shot a 38 on 9 holes last fall, so I've had my close shaves.

77 in June of 2016. I think I can get back there this year. My iron striking was amazing that day, I started off great ont he back then faltered not being able to get up and down from the fringe on 3 of the last 4 holes.

this summer, I shot 82(+10) at my home course! I previously had a 82(+11) as my PB but it was on a much easier course and par 71

71 in August at my home course. No idea if I will ever beat it there or anywhere else but certainly going to keep trying.

70, multiple times over the years. I haven't been below par in a very long time, but I haven't been committed to this game like I am now in a very long time either. So, I still believe I can get a round in under 70.

75 on a par 70 course about 7 years ago. I would love to do it again but not sure it will happen this year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

76 at my home course that is a par 71 (the fabled TDCC:alien:) but man that was almost a decade ago.

I really hope I can get back there, but I think I had like 21 putts on the round. Not going to do that too often but it is a goal to shoot for and at least I know I can break 80.

Shot a 68 in 1996 and no I don't think it will ever happen again!!

shot 85 from the tips july 4th weekend this year. My iron game was very strong then. Will pass it several times this year.

I've shot a 67 on two different courses, but one was a Par 72 and the other a Par 70....so not the "same" 67, I know. However, that was at least 10 years ago for one and 12 on the other.

I'd like to think I could get back there and beat that, but I need to have more practice and consistent playing time, which I haven't had for about the same length of time.

74 in April of 2016. I had a double bogey and a three putt (separate holes) so I'm left wondering what could have been. I'm not complaining though - but am going to do my very best to go for 73 this year :D

77 twice last summer 2016. I am confident if I put in the time i can beat that score.

I seem to be on a streak the last few years of achieving a new PB. Hopefully this coming year I continue the trend more than once.

shot a 67 at my home course I think in the summer of 2015. My next best score since then has been maybe 1 or 2 69's. Would love to do it again

80 a few times last year before I broke my ribs. Kinda spun out of control after that but I already know that this year will be the year I break 80.

I had a crazy day last year where I shot 77. I haven't broken 90 since. I'm pretty sure I won't get to that # again, but I'm hoping to practice a ton and get my ball striking where it needs to be to score in the 80s.

67 when I was 17 a whopping 35 years ago. Have a 68 and three 69's (including once in 2016) since then. I believe I will achieve that 67 again although I probably need to do it relatively soon and I am not getting any younger.

I shot an 81 this past summer at 1757 with emart. It was an awesome day on the course and I didn't even realize how well I played because we were just yukking it up the whole round. I know I can get back there and even better, one of my goals this year is break that 80 mark.

My best score was last season, I tied it again last week. I hope to break it this year.

I've shot 65 twice. Once in '87, on a Par 70. And, once in '94 on a par 71. Also had a 30 (-5) for 9 in '86. I'm pretty sure, I'll never get near those again, unless I move up a couple of tees and find the zone for 4 hours.

It's been 2 seasons since I shot my last 78. I have hit that number three times since joining THP but last year I was stuck in the 90's. Seems like every round I could write down 93 and be within 2-3 strokes on that depending on putts made. I have lost a lot of distance in those two years so either I regain some of that or start playing up like a 19 cap should. But I like to believe if I work at it, I could be in the 80's again and scare that low round when all is going perfect.

74 (+2) at my home course last August. Haven't even been close since but definitely want to better it.

65 at Army & Navy C.C. Wayyyyy back in 1987, my Jr Year in High School. Probably my best year of ball striking & scoring ever. Don't think I will ever come close to that again. Sucks getting old & not having the time to commit to golf & practice. Such is life I guess.

Back