Live tournament leaderboard app

djcoolaid1914

#CoolAid
Reaction score
I've been playing in a league the past 3 years and have always wanted to find a app that allows each group to update their scores so that everyone can know where they stand during the tournament. I for one hate being in the first group and having to wait 30+ minutes to see if you won or not.

(A little background)
We currently use bluegolf for registration purposes but in the past have tried to use it for live updates. I have found issues when trying to post scores during the round through the app so looking for an alternative method.

So my question is what are y'all using to keep a live leader board?

We used the golf genius app during #TheGrandaddy and I thought it was great for tracking scores. Not sure what's required to get it set up since that was (appreciatively) done for us.

Local mini-tour has used Golf Genius with success for a number of years. I believe THP has dabbled with Golf Genius at The Grandaddy as well, seems to work well.

Strangely enough I have Golf Genius on my iPhone but like you stated not sure how to setup so it's never been used.

I would be looking for something relatively simple to access and navigate as we have some guys in our league that are not as tech savvy.

I've used Golf Gamebook and it's worked quite well. There are a bunch of different formats and options when getting it setup, once the person in charge gets it squared away pre-event, it works very well.

The following is one I had to use for a tournament. The nice thing was that we could see current on our flight and others. The course was even able to link it to their Facebook page and people like my wife could see how we were doing from anywhere. Scrolf.com check it out.

Back