WTB: C200 Sand Wedge

deuce

Grenade!
Reaction score
It's a mythical beast of a club, but I want one. Even if it doesn't have the power holes. They're seemingly only sold in Europe, and eBay is devoid of any. Heck, if someone can point me in the direction of where I can get one without having to pay the same price in shipping as that of the club itself, I'd consider it a win. Thanks!

Mmmm. Doesn't this go against your distance post? .
I'm sure it's going to be longer than most other SW's.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mmmm. Doesn't this go against your distance post? .
I'm sure it's going to be longer than most other SW's.
Actually it's right in line WITH my distance post. Since my current GW has gained distance, I need the SW to get me back into that 85 yard full-swing range. I have a hard time getting consistent results by full-swinging my FG Tour TC 52*.

Makes sense.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How far are you carrying your GW now? First thing that came to mind is the 55 wide sole PMP but you might need to bend it stronger to get the distance you want.

How far are you carrying your GW now? First thing that came to mind is the 55 wide sole PMP but you might need to bend it stronger to get the distance you want.
It's my 100-105 club most of the time (sometimes a bit further consistently if I'm having a great iron striking day). Vrska told me to go the PMP route, but that hasn't stopped me from wanting the C200 SW. I'm stubborn like that.

It's my 100-105 club most of the time (sometimes a bit further consistently if I'm having a great iron striking day). Vrska told me to go the PMP route, but that hasn't stopped me from wanting the C200 SW. I'm stubborn like that.

Funny he told me the same thing. If you want the SSW it'll have to come from overseas. The PMP 55 wide can be had cheap (ask me how )

Back