The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Leaving early tomorrow for NJ for a friends wedding, my girlfriend can't find anything she wants to wear at home. So we're at the mall. And she still can't find anything. Sweet baby Jeebus, kill me now. I still have to eat and finish packing. PICK A DAMN DRESS lol

Oh man. Women and going to weddings. I mean does it really matter....the only one anyone is going to care about is the bride.

Well and maybe the one that always shows up looking like a $10 hooker.

Leaving early tomorrow for NJ for a friends wedding, my girlfriend can't find anything she wants to wear at home. So we're at the mall. And she still can't find anything. Sweet baby Jeebus, kill me now. I still have to eat and finish packing. PICK A DAMN DRESS lol
We've all been there. Whatever you do don't start telling her everything looks good...you have to throw a few "meh's" in there to throw off the scent.

People that 1) think we make stuff up, 2) think I'm "in the pocket" of someone, and 3) hide behind their keyboards through anonymous comments.
That has to be annoying as hell. Try to remember there's a silent majority - which is virtually everyone - that knows better and appreciates the work you guys do.

We've all been there. Whatever you do don't start telling her everything looks good...you have to throw a few "meh's" in there to throw off the scent.
Hahaha yeah totally. I threw a few in, worry not

People that 1) think we make stuff up, 2) think I'm "in the pocket" of someone, and 3) hide behind their keyboards through anonymous comments.

That sucks James. Don't let it get to you, you do an awesome job!

It's all good dude. Hiding behind a keyboard and ignoring all the good work you do is cowardly and not worth your time. Fighting a battle with a shadow is pointless. Keep up the good work. We appreciate it!

I hate EFFING doctors. None of them call back when their staff says they will.
Wife had an appendectomy on Monday with no post op visit from the surgeon.
He just comes into the waiting room and tells me, she is fine and can go home in a couple of hours.
Before I can ask any questions.... out the door he goes.

Now a chest cold or pneumonia has hit her and she feels terrible. The cough completely overrides the pain meds they gave her.
I called the surgeon's office and talked to the staff early this morning that said he would call us sometime today.
Of course we get no call, so we called her GP and her answer like all the rest is....go to the ER if the surgeon doesn't call first thing in the morning.
I was an EMT for a few years and worked in a small hospital, so I know how busy docs can get, but that is no excuse for the way this idiot is treating my wife.
I HATE EFFING DOCTORS that don't follow up with their patients !!!

"That one looks nice"...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Official Rant of the Day

Went to a prescreening of Divergent series tonight on the way in we were asked by security to leave our cell phones and electronic devices with them. Which was a battle to begin with as seating in these things is a crap shoot. Got my way in finally after 25 minutes in line, received a stub to retrieve my cell and drivers licence after the showing. As I saw the movie coming to a conclusion , knowing everyone and their dog was going to be rushing in line I left before that. Always gotta think one step ahead,not behind life trick I learned. Made it only 3 people in front of me, 5 minutes later open the flood gates! Boom next thing you know line up snaked forever! Caught up to the rest of the film by banter in the line.Guess it could count as a banter but I made it mostly a happy happy joy joy. As I sit here in home typing this I bet they are not even halfway done the line up. On a side not awesome movie, love these thinking kind of films on par with insurgency

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

People are funny dude, seems like the weather is getting to people lately or something.

Went refill the heart meds and low and behold the new company insurance rejected it. WTF? So out of meds and trying get ahold of the doc but since the place is crawling with snowbird seniors he is too busy to get back to me. Oh and if the insurance does not help it is $300 a month for 1 of the meds. Smile and keep swinging...

Looks like my grips are back in Kansas with Toto and Dorothy lol... This Fedex smartpost is just a joke.
nlsgo3.jpg

Looks like my grips are back in Kansas with Toto and Dorothy lol... This Fedex smartpost is just a joke.
nlsgo3.jpg

That's the craziest route I've seen!

That's what you get for free shipping and the stupid fedex smartpost. I mean I could have drove a hour an half and gone picked them up three days ago. It's just a joke, ill pay extra next time.
That's the craziest route I've seen!

Trapping an armadillo is expensive! Not only has this sucker destroyed my yard, but now he's trying to drain the bank account.

Trapping an armadillo is expensive! Not only has this sucker destroyed my yard, but now he's trying to drain the bank account.

I wish I live closer, it would only have cost you one buck shot from the shotgun

I wish I live closer, it would only have cost you one buck shot from the shotgun

It's just crazy, some of these places want close to $500 for the first try, and if they don't catch him then you have to pay all over again. Other places say if they catch something that isn't the armadillo you still get charged because they caught an animal, even if it's not the one you were going after.

It's just crazy, some of these places want close to $500 for the first try, and if they don't catch him then you have to pay all over again. Other places say if they catch something that isn't the armadillo you still get charged because they caught an animal, even if it's not the one you were going after.
That is crazy! Is he using other yards as its buffet line too?

That is crazy! Is he using other yards as its buffet line too?

A little bit, but we seem to be the main attraction. I see a little damage next door, but he wouldn't split the cost with me if his life depended on it. Somehow it would be our fault that the armadillo went to his yard. I am surprised he hasn't gone to the HOA already and complained that somehow we brought armadillos. He goes to them about everything else.

In Florida, it is perfectly legal to discharge a firearm on your own property as long as the projectile doesn't leave your property boundaries, pass over any occupied premesis and it is not done in a negligent manner(790.15 FS). Therefore, the only real armadillo solution is a 1911, a silencer and patience.

A little bit, but we seem to be the main attraction. I see a little damage next door, but he wouldn't split the cost with me if his life depended on it. Somehow it would be our fault that the armadillo went to his yard. I am surprised he hasn't gone to the HOA already and complained that somehow we brought armadillos. He goes to them about everything else.
Throw in an extra 250 and maybe two pests with one trap?:)

Charter Buisness phone lines. Twenty minuets and they still have no clue what is going on. I just want to be able to make local phone calls.

I was told that replacement is the only way to go. Just need to talk to the wife and mom's to figure out when. I'll be home for 4 weeks and no golf for 3 months. Looks like July 2th ill be back on the lynx.
I'm not going to b*tch too much because ultimately I will be better after the fact. But I have to have my right hip either replaced, resurfaced or continued shots and pain pills. I'm not a junkie so the pills are out. I can't be off my feet with Hip replacement so the resurfacing will be the play.

The plan is to go under the knife on April 20th and be back on golfing feet by the Pittsburg event. Like I said I'll be better for it but it is a bit of rant.

That's frustrating about the hip Freddie. I was hoping resurfacing would be the winner and not the latter.

Morgan... Bow and arrow the armadillo. That sounds a lot cheaper than 500.

Wishing you a very speedy recovery Freddie !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back