For those who are interested...BeCu

fromtheillstate

Reaction score
Handicap
Sketchy
Hello All,

I currently game Ping Eye2 BeCu clubs and am in love with anything BeCu when it comes to golf. Weather it be Eye2, 845s, whatever...I think they look great. Aside from being relatively rare and increasingly hard to find there is a reason behind manufacturers not making or working on them anymore.

For inquiring minds...Beryllium...I know most of you already know this, but below are some specifics for safety geeks like me. It was in my monthly mailer from EHSToday.

https://ehstoday.com/industrial-hygiene/final-beryllium-rule-lowers-exposure-limit-workers

Thanks,

Hello All,

I currently game Ping Eye2 BeCu clubs and am in love with anything BeCu when it comes to golf. Weather it be Eye2, 845s, whatever...I think they look great. Aside from being relatively rare and increasingly hard to find there is a reason behind manufacturers not making or working on them anymore.

For inquiring minds...Beryllium...I know most of you already know this, but below are some specifics for safety geeks like me. It was in my monthly mailer from EHSToday.

https://ehstoday.com/industrial-hygiene/final-beryllium-rule-lowers-exposure-limit-workers

Thanks,

Just curious . unless someone is grinding / drilling a beryllium club where there may be a dusty / powdery exhaust and not using OSHA approved respiratory protection and showering & changing clothes after exposure so the dust doesn't get transferred to someone else , what hazard is there to someone using a golf club ?? enquiring minds want to know

Just curious . unless someone is grinding / drilling a beryllium club where there may be a dusty / powdery exhaust and not using OSHA approved respiratory protection and showering & changing clothes after exposure so the dust doesn't get transferred to someone else , what hazard is there to someone using a golf club ?? enquiring minds want to know
None... The dust needs to be respirable. Using the clubs is perfectly safe. Working on them/manufacturing them is where the hazard may be.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Back