2015 Live Driver Test - THPers Give Feedback - Tampa Bay Area

How much extra distance are you guys seeing with the high heat? I wish I could be there swinging that thing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

yeah, so far i'm most intrigued by the high heat and the cleveland, though i can't tell whether people like the black or the custom black better and not really sure what the difference is between the two. as my in-laws say: gts (google that sh1t).

How much extra distance are you guys seeing with the high heat? I wish I could be there swinging that thing.

About 15 from my normal drive, with a heck of a shot on my third that went 55 more than normal

#16, par 4. Littered traps.

625d91985917a23ea9a12b033e4861d1.jpg

On tap we have...

Freddie with the High Heat.
08b14ac8bb42111b1d40b2e62584bdc8.jpg

That was slightly loud. Tugged left a touch but in play. Not the highest launch of the day.

3cebf757d42c3eafcd864d0a643de918.jpg

Pudge with the High Heat as well. Launch was high but tailed a slight right.

Wardy, surprise surprise with the High Heat. What a homer, but he bombs it.
c3475971db8c409f6d324942bfae7379.jpg

And he crushed it. High launch, straight and long. I've played with Wardy number of times, and I have never seen him hit a driver better than the High Heat. It's absurd.

733148795c43159245758ac75fa3874a.jpg

And me with the High Heat. It's sounds obnoxious but I just laid in to it. Perfect launch, straight and yes, a #beagsbomb.

It may not be the most attractive driver but it freaking works.

Results from the High Heat..

6407eced503d36d0bcbad36866b96920.jpg

All three in a row and long. Results don't lie. Freddie went slightly left but is even with us.

Ohhh, I think the high heat has a new friend named War Eagle. He hit one straight. Dead. Straight.

2015 Live Driver Test - THPers Give Feedback - Tampa Bay Area

a5e293a485bf73c872c9654ae3d972d2.jpg

I'm not the longest hitter in the world off the tee. But the High Heat has me less than 10 yards in front of Wardy.

This driver is seriously long. It's obnoxious but it freaking works.

Hit the Callaway Big Bertha Alpha. Nice higher ball flight and the best drive of the day. Next hole hit a really strong drive with the Bridgestone 815. Some really good offerings in the 10 or so drivers I've hit do far today.

275 yards with the high heat. Middle of the fairway. Good results if you're in to that kind of thing.

#beagsbomb

c70b2c2f7ad510772fd71c576ad2acf4.jpg

That's my ball in front of Wardy.
#HighHeat

CG black custom off the 14th hole..produced a bleeding mid flight ball. The High Heat still remains the sleeper in the bunch. Ryjo killed it on 16 as did wardy.

Surprising amount of forgiveness on the toe of the Vapor pro. I hit one pretty far out there and expected to see a fair amount of distance loss, only to find my ball crushed. I really didn't expect that.

War you and your group are killing it in this thread.

Has anyone brought out the G30 ls?

I don't remember seeing it at the range.

I don't remember seeing it at the range.

Gotcha, I saw it listed in the first post and wondered where it went. Thanks.

OHHH ponder... 815 vs. 816 DBD hit em head to head ...

17th is a par 3.

I want to hit the CG Black anyway.

Thanks dude. This has been a freaking blast

Definitely liking the Srixon most out of the second batch so far. R15 close second.

Thanks dude. This has been a freaking blast

I love your perspective on wanting a little more spin, it's not what I'm looking for but an important point of view for some. It really says a lot when you say the Vapor Speed is spinny for you. Plus I love your excitement in these threads.

The Vapor Pro, 715, and FLY-Z are working hard on the course for me. 250yd+ drives #lovingit

Well color me a fan of the Fly Z also. Nice at address, flies well, smooth sound.

I'm really liking the vapor pro, it hasn't been thr longest for me but I have drilled the middle of the fairway with it. It has definitely been the biggest surprise for me.

#18, dogleg right.

Time to bring it home with the CG Black Custom!

7fffff36d0bfe072235a7d3ff798de3d.jpg

Pudge is taking the DBD. He is smitten with it. Hits it so well too. Going straight away and looking for his baby draw.

f8c35585ee1d44e6a64c357395a78389.jpg

And it does that. After he hits, he looks back and say "I like this club." As he should, because he hits it so well. His natural ball is a small draw and the DBD does just that for him with perfect distance.

Freddie has the Nike Vapor. Says he feels like he can absolutely crush it. Launch has been hit or miss so far..

795611448975df561a76f962c83dcec4.jpg

Pounded. Dead center of the fairway and a long way. Mid launch for panda here and he liked it. Freddie has long loved Nike drivers and this one does it well for him.

Wardy has the High Heat. Again. Go figure. Can't blame him though. He pounds it.

a20903b1de93c37f50a5604800ffb784.jpg

Slight miss but not his worst. It's crazy the results Wardy see from that club.

Me. I have the CG Black Custom.

e09306e7294f7e179049d71f4694203f.jpg

Just love what I see from this club. Perfect launch, and just a baby fade. Distance is everything that I want and the sound is a beauty. Love these offerings from Cleveland.

Back