PizzaBear

Reaction score
Handicap
N/A
Don't know if anyone has used these balls, but thought I'd give a bit of an on going review from a High Handicap POV on these since I like supporting small local companies if they are putting out good products.
DISCLAIMER: as of 14/01/17 these balls are only available in Australia from The Forte website (https://fortegolf.com.au/)

Forte offer 4 models of golf balls ranging from the SS2 soft ($19AUD per doz) up to the 6 layer APEX 6 (67 AUD per doz)

I've ordered myself the SS3 speed which they claim is a ball made to help length and accuracy.

First Impressions
Unfortunately haven't been able to have a proper round with these let yet, only practicing putts so I will update this as I play more with them.
On the putter they feel just as soft as the Callaway Hex Control I was using before, but also felt like if i slightly miss hit a putt the Forte was much more consistent in it's distance. It has a very nice soft feeling on the putter face but also feels heavier than the Callaway in a way I really liked, almost like you can feel the energy transfer through the ball.

I'll keep this updated the more I have a chance to play with these balls

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Hope you like them!

Have never seen or heard of them but will be interested to hear your thoughts after you try them.

Never heard of them. I'll be interested in your thoughts as you go forward. Thanks for the info!!

I really like that alignment line.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is the dozen box made up of 6 2-packs?

Just had my first round with these and I really like them.

Consistently went longer than my Callaway Hex Control from the tee and the fairway, even mishits went long and seemed to go straighter.

The Forte feels lovely, it's really nice and soft, doesn't feel like hitting a rock in the way some other distance balls do. Really felt confident with the feel around the greens too.

Below is the ball i used for the whole round, it went through a few tree and into the netting.
Very happy with this ball and will continue to use it and leave feedback here

b4fa9e0cb8.jpg

Back