NHL 2014-2015 Season

Still am but I have a little piece of my heart with the Flames. Oh and they are up 4-1 and Jhonny Hockey just rang 1 off the post.
Haha just friendly banter of course.... That dude is a beast.

Haha just friendly banter of course.... That dude is a beast.

Rookie of the year. Imo.

Nashville look like they don't want to play this game. Calgary has them running all over and most of the play is in the Preds zone.

Rookie of the year. Imo.

Nashville look like they don't want to play this game. Calgary has them running all over and most of the play is in the Preds zone.

That race this year is crazy. I mean, you have Forsberg, Gaudreau , Hoffman, and Ekblad who is only behind Bobby Orr and Phil Housley for most points by a rookie defensemen.

That race this year is crazy. I mean, you have Forsberg, Gaudreau , Hoffman, and Ekblad who is only behind Bobby Orr and Phil Housley for most points by a rookie defensemen.

I think it is a 2 man race at this point and I give a slight edge to Gaudreau because he has gotten stronger as the season went on and a Forsberg cooled off a little but what Ekblad has done as a d-man is awesome.

Please don't mention Forsberg.....

Sorry you traded him away after drafting him with the pick my Avs sent you.
Don't say you are sorry when you are most certainly not

I think it is a 2 man race at this point and I give a slight edge to Gaudreau because he has gotten stronger as the season went on and a Forsberg cooled off a little but what Ekblad has done as a d-man is awesome.

Can't really argue against that. Easily one of the closest races in awhile for the title.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Rookie of the year. Imo.

With some goaltending, we would have had a game. I like Hutton, but two of those were horrible failures to get down. I'm quite sure every team's book on him says "5-hole and more 5-hole."

The one team I don't want in the playoffs is Calgary. They've had our number all year.

Sounds like the Bolts will be without another key defense man from here on out. Garrison went down hard Saturday and Cooper sounded like he knew he was out for the season. Hedman has stayed healthy but outside of that we have lost our top 3, including the one we traded for.

Sounds like the Bolts will be without another key defense man from here on out. Garrison went down hard Saturday and Cooper sounded like he knew he was out for the season. Hedman has stayed healthy but outside of that we have lost our top 3, including the one we traded for.

They expect Coburn back anytime soon? Who's the 3rd out besides him and Garrison?

They expect Coburn back anytime soon?
I haven't heard any updates recently, but beginning of playoffs was pretty much best case when it happened.

injuries are always bad, I hope they can come back before the playoffs.

good luck for the game tonight, should be an interesting one

injuries are always bad, I hope they can come back before the playoffs.

good luck for the game tonight, should be an interesting one
Should be a good one, bolts offense is in a mini slump, going to have to snap out of it if we want to score on Price. The bolts haven't lost 3 straight going back to early last season, I hope that continues.

Should be a good one, bolts offense is in a mini slump, going to have to snap out of it if we want to score on Price. The bolts haven't lost 3 straight going back to early last season, I hope that continues.

the habs need to win one against you guys, it'll be important for when we meet in the second round

the habs need to win one against you guys, it'll be important for when we meet in the second round
I think I disagree

please explain
Haha, I just don't want the Habs to win tonight. Of course it would be beneficial for you guys if you did.

Haha, I just don't want the Habs to win tonight. Of course it would be beneficial for you guys if you did.

hehe that's what I thought. If the Canadiens can't win tonight agains half you team, they won't fare too well in the playoffs

hehe that's what I thought. If the Canadiens can't win tonight agains half you team, they won't fare too well in the playoffs
The Lightning owned the series last year, and it didn't seem to carry over. I have thought they would transition much better this year, but if the Defense loses anybody else I'm not so sure. Losing Garrison really hurts, more than most people realize I think.

The Lightning owned the series last year, and it didn't seem to carry over. I have thought they would transition much better this year, but if the Defense loses anybody else I'm not so sure. Losing Garrison really hurts, more than most people realize I think.

last year you lost because of Bishop's injury, I am not sayign you would have won the series, but who knows, I'm sure that made a big difference.

last year you lost because of Bishop's injury, I am not sayign you would have won the series, but who knows, I'm sure that made a big difference.
I definitely won't disagree no Bishop had a huge impact, but I do think being a young team was a part of it as well.

I definitely won't disagree no Bishop had a huge impact, but I do think being a young team was a part of it as well.

agreed. I am both looking forward, and a bit scared of a habs/bolts matchup in the playoffs. It would be very good up tempo hockey.

wanna do an avatar bet for tonight's game?

Too bad about the Detroit game. Otherwise this game could be to go 12-0-0 against MON, DET, NYR.

Back