Oakley Cipher 4 Shoes

fdheadwear

Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Hey Guys:

Saw the new Cipher 4's online today and thought they looked really cool (especially the grey/yellow combo). Any idea how Oakley's fit? I'm an 11 in Puma and Adidas. How is the quality? I know they had issues with the Cipher line when it first came out. I'm assuming it has been much improved?

Im the wrong guy to ask because I have 2 pairs of Oakleys, and both collect dust because I find them below average at best in terms of quality and comfort. There are some THPers that like them though. FWIW, I have the same size in them as I do, Nike, Puma and adidas.
apparel-oakley-casual-footwear-men-shoes-cipher-4-black.jpg

I am not a fan of the look but I am interested in the tread design on these. Seems like a different take and would love to hear some feedback.

I have the original version in size 11 bigger than normal but I wear thicker socks with these. ( I wear 10.5 in Puma and 9.5W in Footjoy) they are solid comfort wise, however the tread on the bottom is not good, I've had slippage in them quite a few times and not when it was too wet. But the blue sure is pretty.

Oakley%20Mens%20Cipher%20Spikeless%20Golf%20Shoes.jpg

I think they look sleek but Oakley doesn't strike as a shoe co. Pass

Im the wrong guy to ask because I have 2 pairs of Oakleys, and both collect dust because I find them below average at best in terms of quality and comfort. There are some THPers that like them though. FWIW, I have the same size in them as I do, Nike, Puma and adidas.

When it comes to shoes, you are NOT the wrong guy to ask... you're our Imelda Marcos, minus the whole Dictator thing of couse (sorry all you young guys, you might have to look that one up).

When it comes to shoes, you are NOT the wrong guy to ask... you're our Imelda Marcos, including the whole Dictator thing of couse (sorry all you young guys, you might have to look that one up).

FIFY...

Sorry JB I had to!

I think they look way good! Sad to hear that quality might not be there though. Golf shoes are getting uglier and uglier each year so I'm glad there is at least one shoe I can stand the look of

apparel-oakley-casual-footwear-men-shoes-cipher-4-black.jpg

What size JB? If they are just collecting dust, we should talk.

Back