What's your Buzzkill?

Trout Bum

Regional Rival
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
What are some of the things in life that kill your buzz for happiness?

Mine are rude people or people that don't think others matter, a sense of entitlement, or people with control issues.

How about you?

Mine are rude people or people that don't think others matter, a sense of entitlement, or people with control issues.

How about you?

Where do I start. I can't tolerate fake people, nothing worse then a fraud of a human being. It's interesting in that various places I've lived around the country that some areas have a genuineness where others seem to have more "fake" people. Much of that is socio-economic while a good part of it is cultural. The older I get the more I long for surrounding myself with genuine people.

I have a few, and although I am working on not letting these things ruin my day and linger in my mood.

Being talked down to
People who think they are better than everyone
People who are entitled
Dishonesty
Laziness

I am doing a lot better, but have gotten caught in a few ruts in the past by these types.

Some dude on the tee behind me with his hands on his hips and a look of disgust on his face as I stand in the fairway waiting on the group ahead to clear the green.

I commute everyday so this one is easy. People who have no idea that the left lane on the highway/parkway/freeway is the PASSING LANE!!! And drive the same speed or slower than the people in the right lane. Next time your driving and you notice that the road is empty in front of you but there are a lot of cars behind you, get in the right lane. The problem just might be you!!!!!!

People that don't plan, at all. My in laws are this way and it really kills my mood.

Inconsiderate people.
Entitiled society

Hypocrites, know-it-alls, arrogance, entitlement, sycophants

People without a sense of common courtesy. Really brings you down quick!

Lots of that around my neck of the woods. As a Co worker either regular or manager alike laziness is key . People who think they are that much better then someone else. And fake people I cannot stand. Had a friend as fake as can be .

Sent from my SM-G900W8

Yes men.

Can't stand em.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mandatory training.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Leaders (by title) who are anything but.

Elitists who feel privileged.

Chameleon's who change with how the situations suits their wants. Be who you are.

Rude people in the service industry. I didn't choose your career, you did.

People that are unaware of their surroundings it is one of 2 things to me. You don't care or you are too stupid to realize what is happening around you.

Minor pet peeve of my mine is illustrated with this picture...

3d161ac3dc2c085fa94186525fb911b2.jpg

People who are late, doesn't matter for what, just don't be late.

Mandatory training.

I can imagine for you that's tough dude, thanks for doing what you do though

People that are unaware of their surroundings it is one of 2 things to me. You don't care or you are too stupid to realize what is happening around you.

Minor pet peeve of my mine is illustrated with this picture...

3d161ac3dc2c085fa94186525fb911b2.jpg

That crap lights me up too or if I park a mile away from everyone and someone parks right up next to me when there are a hundred other places to park closer lol

I can imagine for you that's tough dude, thanks for doing what you do though

That crap lights me up too or if I park a mile away from everyone and someone parks right up next to me when there are a hundred other places to park closer lol
Oh, I can deal with actual training. I love my job! "Mandatory" training is the mix of online and sit down courses for stuff like equal opportunity, sexual harassment, resiliency, and other things that have very little to do with the actual business of the military.

People who say stuff with authority but have zero logic or evidence.

People who don't say thank you, excuse me or please. It's. It hard to be appreciative in life and recognize good deeds

People who don't say thank you, excuse me or please. It's. It hard to be appreciative in life and recognize good deeds

I thought you would say people who can't handle the sports threads lol

I thought you would say people who can't handle the sports threads lol

Lol! Dude I'm a Houston sports fan, outside of the Rockets I understand the sports buzzkill better than most

How about you?

Well that covers just about everyone it seems these days.........

Except for those of us here of course.

People who don't know or live by the golden rule "treat everyone like you want to be treated"!!

As much as I love the people I work for/with, and the folks who work for me, increasing work-related stress has been a ginormous buzzkill the past year plus, and doesn't appear that will be changing anytime soon.

Back