Ogio vs Sun Mountain

Franklin51

On the Verge
Reaction score
Handicap
Got a C130 for Christmas and didn't realize how huge it was till I loaded it up. How does the Ogio compare? Been debating returning it for something else and I am pondering a Cirrus or a new Callaway bag

I had a C130 for a couple of years. I just switched to the C130S stand bag. I love it. It is a little bit smaller than the cart bag. I like the ability to go to the range and it stands up.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

For me, it's hard to beat a C130 if you want a cart bag. Even if it is a little bigger.

I had a C130 for a couple of years. I just switched to the C130S stand bag. I love it. It is a little bit smaller than the cart bag. I like the ability to go to the range and it stands up.

Looked at those as I am coming from a SM Hybrid. Just hate the straps wont come off for my push cart.

C130S has the single strap...

Have used Ogio for my past two bags. Quality is very good,lots of pockets and very light.

Sent from my SM-G900W8

Got a C130 for Christmas and didn't realize how huge it was till I loaded it up. How does the Ogio compare? Been debating returning it for something else and I am pondering a Cirrus or a new Callaway bag

Both Ogio and Sun Mountain make top notch bags in all sizes. The C130 is a large cart bag, and large cart stand bag. It's not really a carry bag. Sun Mountain has other smaller bags like the Sync etc that are smaller and more compact. As far as comparing the two companies they only differ in styling and club management, both have very high quality.

I prefer Sun Mountain and feel they have more quality. I have never had a problem with any of their bags. The C130 lasted me a long time.

I need to add I'm going to use whatever I get on my clicgear

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

I need to add I'm going to use whatever I get on my clicgear

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

I can't really speak to the C-130 or Ogio. However, I do have a Clicgear, and I've found these bags work well on it: Ping Traverse, Nike Performance, Ping Pioneer, Datrek Lite Rider, and Bennington QO-12.

I just got a C-130 and have haven't had any issues with it on my Clic Gear 3.5 I have also used it a few time on a riding cart and haven't had any issues there either. Just a versatile bag, lots of storage and I like the individual club dividers. Only down fall I have noticed is the smaller base as it has a tendency to fall over.

Just saw some Ogio bags for a great price at DSG. I think one matched the Epic's headcover colors. Very tempting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back