What's New In The Closet & Apparel Pondering

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just arrived some of the Nike Club Collection.
Hmmm. Let's just say good luck to the staff writer that gets the prayer hats and patterned apparel.

The polka dots are atrocious aren't they? I saw the line yesterday and it really is not a good look. I'm a Nike homer and I'll be passing on this line.

Just arrived some of the Nike Club Collection.
Hmmm. Let's just say good luck to the staff writer that gets the prayer hats and patterned apparel.

:banghead::banghead::banghead:

I get that they are targeting new england green grass. I totally understand the play. But nothing about this line is solid from what I have seen or felt. My gut says its either revamped or gone with in 24 months.

Didn't they try a similar line before, roughly the time Rory had just signed? I remember seeing one or two releases from it, but then nothing. Wonder if this will be similar.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

The polka dots are atrocious aren't they? I saw the line yesterday and it really is not a good look. I'm a Nike homer and I'll be passing on this line.
Except the tshirts. Those are still cool.

Didn't they try a similar line before, roughly the time Rory had just signed? I remember seeing one or two releases from it, but then nothing. Wonder if this will be similar.

That was the plan, saw samples but then nothing came of it.

That was the plan, saw samples but then nothing came of it.

I get they didn't want the sheer look, but odd they went with a 65/35 blend, noting back to your wrinkle comment.

Nike lost me when they started putting holes in the collars and back of their shirts and charging more for it. I hope they aren't still doing that to their shirts.

I get they didn't want the sheer look, but odd they went with a 65/35 blend, noting back to your wrinkle comment.

Its just a weird line. I understand where they are trying to go, but this is not going to get them there. Maybe it evolves.

@JB - How is the fit of new Puma Sport Lux line comparied to the previouse offerings? Early thoughts. The instragram picture you posted has me pondering.

I'm interested in the T shirts and the hoodies in that Club Collection, but not to wear on the course. I think the hats and the shorts look hideous.

Linksoul stuff after JB mentioned them again. Like some of their polos, but also some of the T-Shirts as well

@JB - How is the fit of new Puma Sport Lux line comparied to the previouse offerings? Early thoughts. The instragram picture you posted has me pondering.

Slightly tapered towards the waist. Slightly tighter in the shoulders. It compares to the new Nike stuff in my opinion.

Linksoul stuff after JB mentioned them again. Like some of their polos, but also some of the T-Shirts as well

I will have my 1/4 zip from them in Dallas. Remind me and I will bring it to dinner for you to check out. Its awesome stuff.

I will have my 1/4 zip from them in Dallas. Remind me and I will bring it to dinner for you to check out. Its awesome stuff.

Thanks dude. Can you compare the fit to anything else?

Nike lost me when they started putting holes in the collars and back of their shirts and charging more for it. I hope they aren't still doing that to their shirts.

Depends how you quantify "holes" fabric is breathable and yes they are still selling them. The smart shopper buys them at a 75% discount

Depends how you quantify "holes" fabric is breathable and yes they are still selling them. The smart shopper buys them at a 75% discount

I have bought from them quite a few times at a big discount. I like the breathable material they use on the collars and such.

Thanks dude. Can you compare the fit to anything else?

Hard to say. I think in Hawk's original review he did so. I would say "fitting for real people" without being baggy. If that makes sense.

I have one of their "Make Par Not War" shirts and it is probably the favorite shirt in my drawer right now. The polos and half-zips are good too. I'm not a fan of their normal prices, but always take a look at their stuff when it is on sale on their site or Fairway Styles.

I have one of their "Make Par Not War" shirts and it is probably the favorite shirt in my drawer right now. The polos and half-zips are good too. I'm not a fan of their normal prices, but always take a look at their stuff when it is on sale on their site or Fairway Styles.

How do you find it fits Amol?

Hard to say. I think in Hawk's original review he did so. I would say "fitting for real people" without being baggy. If that makes sense.

Off to find that review. Thanks dude

That would be about the only way......probably could have stuck a finger through some of the holes in that collar.

I have bought from them quite a few times at a big discount. I like the breathable material they use on the collars and such.

Why did I know that was coming. LOL.

How do you find it fits Amol?

I'm pretty much a medium in most companies, and that's what I wear in Linksoul. I think their shirts and pullovers/half-zips run a slight bit larger than their polos. I would say that the fit of Linksoul is similar to the fit of Travis Mathew's shirts.

okay my searching around for budget shoes has become a HARD ponder. My shoes kill my feet and after 2 range sessions I cannot take them anymore. They have been around forever so I am not mad just time to find something 1. budget 2. looks better in shorts than classic drijoys, 3. comfortable!

2015 Monolites. I like these

919a14daa946e0f3f8b54a01f99625b1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back