What is the best trophy or award in sports?

World series trophy.

Sent from my SM-G900W8

The Stanley Cup

3a6b78798cc9c0cd707ba8403912d65c.jpg

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

Olympic medal and nothing else comes anywhere near to it

Either a gold medal, Stanley Cup, or Claret Jug.

The green jacket gets more notoriety, but it's not the trophy for the masters. But hell I'd certainly take it haha

Either a gold medal, Stanley Cup, or Claret Jug.

The green jacket gets more notoriety, but it's not the trophy for the masters. But hell I'd certainly take it haha
The green jacket was my third choice. I mean how cool is it that you can wear around your prize for winning one of the biggest tournaments in golf?!

The green jacket was my third choice. I mean how cool is it that you can wear around your prize for winning one of the biggest tournaments in golf?!
Only for 1 year through off property. It would be pretty damn cool. Imagine being Michael Phelps, he can walk around with 20+ gold medals whenever he wants haha

Stanley Cup.

Actually shocked how many said that in here. I like it.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

A tough choice, I love the US amateur trophy and I also love the Heisman, to me both represent purity in sports.

Not even a contest, Lord Stanley's Cup

I'm really surprised how many are saying the Stanley Cup. It's understandable but still surprising.

I'm really surprised how many are saying the Stanley Cup. It's understandable but still surprising.

me too considering the hockey thread has about 10 total people in it. haha.

Stanley cup is a very very close 2nd for me. But I think the world cup means more. If we're talking just the physical trophy itself, then yes the stanley cup. I took more as, what trophy means the most.

Not that I'm biased or anything but..

<--------------

(also, Phil Pritchard is pretty cool)

Lord Stanley's cup. The only think close, only thing within the same zip code, a Green Jacket.

Those were the 2 that came to mind for me.

me too considering the hockey thread has about 10 total people in it. haha.

Stanley cup is a very very close 2nd for me. But I think the world cup means more. If we're talking just the physical trophy itself, then yes the stanley cup. I took more as, what trophy means the most.

We are a vocal bunch... :act-up:

Only for 1 year through off property. It would be pretty damn cool. Imagine being Michael Phelps, he can walk around with 20+ gold medals whenever he wants haha

Walking around with 20 gold medals? I pity the fool.

Stanley Cup.

I'm trying to think of a cooler trophy in sports...and they're all for hockey. Lady Byng, Selke (for best defensive non-defender), and Rocket Richard are all some of my favorite trophies.

The Ryder Cup is the best golf trophy. It has no business being as coveted as it is.

An Olympic Gold Medal

Stanley Cup. Not even close.
Been lucky enough to watch the Oilers hoist it up a few times live.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Stanley Cup

US Open trophy.

Back