Calling all Carolinians

Scripting for the morning. Warm day, but chilly in the am.

I'm sporting the traffic cone look this morning. Trying to channel my inner Fowler.

Deuce, my new instructor talked to me about what I wanted out of my game and then before we did anything he took me to the range to warm up and watched my swing. Then he immediately took me on the course for 3 holes, a par 4 a par 3 and a par 5. That gave him a good idea of what we needed to work on.

I'm in greys with stripes of yellow, orange watch, & R 2 d 2 headcover

Have fun fellas should be a good weather day.

Have fun fellas!

I just got here.

Have fun and hit em well guys. This is great, two Carolina THP get togethers in one weekend!!

Have fun guys , I'm gonna have to sneak on over the state line soon and tee it up with you Carolina fellas soon

Have fun guys , I'm gonna have to sneak on over the state line soon and tee it up with you Carolina fellas soon

Love to have you buddy, maybe we should have a little get together in Sevierville, great hotel, great courses, and tons of food around :)

Have fun and hit em well guys. This is great, two Carolina THP get togethers in one weekend!!

One of these days everything will work out and we'll play again lol, I'm hoping it's before I get too old to swing.

Don't forget the group picture

And just like that my weekend is GONE! They never changed our group to the local network so we are still connecting to the old network. We now have to remap all netowrk drives and setup default printers for all 130 members. I am not even in IT but all team leads have to be there for access to the computers. This move is killing me.

And just like that my weekend is GONE! They never changed our group to the local network so we are still connecting to the old network. We now have to remap all netowrk drives and setup default printers for all 130 members. I am not even in IT but all team leads have to be there for access to the computers. This move is killing me.
Sorry man! Another time.

We still have 3, right? Myself, JohnBoy and ir13?

Sorry guys I really wanted to play. I would have been terrible and picked my ball up almost every hole but it still would have been fun.

06ea694cdc82d4627377294357f130b6.jpg

Tom out of the fairway bunker stuck it on the green

3 bunker shots and a missed green and everyone got up and down for a par.

Ended up with a 47 on the front, but I'm not going to complain. Never played this course and there's a few shots I would have played differently.

Ended up with a 97, net 69. Not a bad day. Wasn't hitting driver as well as I have been the last few rounds but I had a blast regardless.

I hit a raw 135. Game wasn't here, but it was a lot of fun playing with the THP crew.

Back