Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Made the mistake of rolling ddecs scotty cameron newport...man it felt amazing. Way better than the POS he put in my bag
Hillbilly mallet

3 Hybrid, and possibly a SmartSole wedge.

Bridgestone J715 driver...Enugh said!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bridgestone J715 driver...Enugh said!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Since I still enjoy mine I can't help you out other than to say just do it and you will enjoy it.

Milled collection #5

Cheap 24-25* hybrid. Time to replace the 4 iron.

I am not having much luck in finding a 24-25*. That is one that is at the top of my list.

Interesting, didn't think it would be hard. What's your budget?

I'm pondering either a mini driver or taking another inch off the 815. The ups are great but the lows are way too low and I need some FW finding consistency.....even at the loss of 10-15 yards, I don't care.

Interesting, didn't think it would be hard. What's your budget?

I'm pondering either a mini driver or taking another inch off the 815. The ups are great but the lows are way too low and I need some FW finding consistency.....even at the loss of 10-15 yards, I don't care.

Eh... Prefer to stay close to the <$60 route.

There are a ton that are SUPER cheap, but they are 18-20*.

I'm thinking of doing something similar at some point. I'm so damn inconsistent with driver, and better with the 3W. Either a mini or a strong lofted 3W could be fun.

I am not having much luck in finding a 24-25*. That is one that is at the top of my list.

I have a 4h (22*) that I picked up a few months back for like $70 shipped I think but it sounds like you need a 5 hybrid.

I'll keep an eye out.

I'm thinking of doing something similar at some point. I'm so damn inconsistent with driver, and better with the 3W. Either a mini or a strong lofted 3W could be fun.

I have the 13* 3 wood but like the idea of a larger footprint with the shorter shaft. Yesterday was just ugly.

A new range finder but I can't bring myself to pay full price. I'll keep an eye out on eBay

I have the 13* 3 wood but like the idea of a larger footprint with the shorter shaft. Yesterday was just ugly.
I've never hit a 3W that low lofted. I've hit the SLDR mini a handful of swings and it definitely seemed easy to keep it straight.

Lol!! Enabler!!

I know so many want the latest models and features but I still LOVE the z6 without jolt. Quick, accurate, fantastic battery life. Just a great unit.

I know so many want the latest models and features but I still LOVE the z6 without jolt. Quick, accurate, fantastic battery life. Just a great unit.

I don't need latest and greatest, just an upgrade over my current one

I don't need latest and greatest, just an upgrade over my current one

$220 for an essentially new unit (refurb) with a 1 year warranty....solid deal I think unless you can wait until Memorial Day and can perhaps get a brand new with Jolt for that price. Hard to say.

I'm in no hurry, so I was going to set up an eBay notification and watch them.

I posted about getting a rangefinder too, do you guys think the slope feature is worth the money on some of the units?

After this weekend, I need to get an BB 815 Hybrid and XR Pro 4-iron and complete the Callaway conversion.

I tried the stronger 3W route and ended up being more inconsistent than with the regular lofted 3W, and probably shorter too haha. Just make sure you get some solid numbers first.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back