Bought It; Hated It Thread

Adams Speedline super S 3 Wood and #3 hybrid. Took two shots on the course and pulled them out of my bag.

Nike Covert. I couldn't hit this driver to save my life. Had a great relationship with the Covert Tour, but the regular Covert was a horrible, horrible mistake.

Wow...I'm surprised to read that.
While, I've never played one, it seems like everyone loves theirs.

I had one and could hit left turns with it.

I almost killed a foursome at Hawks club once.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As another person that draws the ball, I was a danger to other groups on the course with that club in the bag.

My contribution to this thread: Scotty Cameron GoLo 5. I had no confidence on short putts with that thing.

RBZ Tour 3W and the RBZ Tour driver shaft. Can't hit the 3w off the deck to save my life, it's collecting dust. Reshafted the driver with a Px6.0.

TM Superfast driver. Slice City.
Big Bertha (2014) driver. Wanted to love it, just couldn't make it behave.
Medicus 5I. Almost killed myself with this piece of medieval torture equipment!
imagegif

My Bridgestone BSG Stand Bag. Best looking stand bag on the market, IMO, with the WORST club divider top EVER....IMO.

Adams Super S 3 Hybrid. For me it was a turd on a stick.

I'm also starting to not like my SLDR driver. I really want to love it.... but....

Baffler T-rail 2 h and RBZ Stage 2 3h did not work out at all.

Bought a jetspeed 9.5 to test against my X2hot. Just can't seem to get into a groove with it. Too many bad shots.

Callaway Diablo Octane Driver.

Slice! Slice! Slice!

Gone.

While I didn't hate the SLDR, my experiment lasted 2 rounds before I hit the Vapor and 815 and camp to my senses on the forgiveness. The SLDR was long but no where near as forgiving.

SLDR driver, simulator showed lower spin rates but on the course it was not much fun, all over the place, not very forgiving. I played it a week and returned it.

Adams Speedline Super S Driver...The stock Matrix Radix was ALLLLLL kinds of wrong for me.
Callaway XHot 3Deep...Started my dislike of Project X shafts. Don't even think about it off the deck.

Baffler XL 3 hybo. Sim destroyer... Real life suckage.

RAZR Fit Extreme. Longest driver in golf? No. Shorter than RAZR Fit? Yes.

That's funny the RFE has been the best driver I have owned, my ball has been to new places off the tee with it. Loved everything about it. I also don't get along with your 915 though. Equipment is funny that way with all the different swings.

R1. Can't express how much I hated the thing.

The Nike SQ Dymo2 Str8-Fit Driver. I was desperate and it showed.

***The wrench did beep when you tightened the shaft back on which was cool.

TaylorMade Rocket Bladez...... I couldn't hit those things to save my life.

Was not a fan of my TM burner 3 wood, just seemed too big. Also did not like the RBZ 3 wood just couldn't hit it consistent. Bought the Black R1 and hit it about 4 times on course and realized there was no way it was even close to as good as my R9. Also tried a blade odyssey for about 2 rounds before going back to mallet style putter, something about it just didn't have any confidence. Bought some of the TM lethal golf balls last season and was very un impressed with the durability/playability of them compared to the XV and Pro Vs

Hybrids, I've gotten rid of everyone I've ever bought.

Cleveland Classic 290 worst driver purchase for my game.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Odyssey White Ice Dart putter. That thing was horrible and I could never get used to it.

Iron head covers.

Bought them for my very first set of new irons and used them one time. I don't have issues with anyone using them, but I can't stand them!

This was my first thought as well. Been there, done that.

Back