NHL 2014-2015 Season

Big win for the Wild today. Wish the playoffs started tomorrow.

If the Caps get a point out of this game it will be a miracle

Really that's an elbow? Nice make up call

2 cross checks and one gets called..... Great dive from Myers

Damn Caps usually play well in this building not tonight I guess.....

Pavlec has stole this game tonight some great saves.

Garbage Thrashers..... Hahaha

Haven't heard that at all this year. Pavlec hasn't had a great season.
Dude he made some amazing saves tonight. Oh yeah shutout for fantasy on my bench.... I usually play Fantasy with my head not my heart but that didn't happen tonight ugh

Dude he made some amazing saves tonight. Oh yeah shutout for fantasy on my bench.... I usually play Fantasy with my head not my heart but that didn't happen tonight ugh

I'm glad you left him on the bench. We're back to 4-4.

Haha, I was actually looking for the guy with the scuba gear on.

2 cross checks and one gets called..... Great dive from Myers

I thought Marty was at the Sharks game.

Wow what a finish by Price. Florida also gets a huge win over Boston sucks that is was in a shoot out.

I thought Marty was at the Sharks game.

Wow what a finish by Price. Florida also gets a huge win over Boston sucks that is was in a shoot out.
Yup i was there, great performance vby Price

Yup i was there, great performance vby Price

I was watching it, Price was ridiculous again. Burns rang that crossbar, had him beat. Almost went to OT.

Mason is an absolute china doll. Moose we need the Oilers to win but there already down 2-1 half way through the first.

Nevermind it's now 3-1 as I was typing.

Mason is an absolute china doll. Moose we need the Oilers to win but there already down 2-1 half way through the first.

Nevermind it's now 3-1 as I was typing.

Edmonton can definitely put the puck in the net but boy do they stink on D. Scrivens and Emery are terrible. 3-3 after 1 period.

Edmonton can definitely put the puck in the net but boy do they stink on D. Scrivens and Emery are terrible. 3-3 after 1 period.

It's just hot garbage.

Eberle!!!! Slick hands and has Edmonton up by 1.

C'mon Arizona!

C'mon Arizona!

Against the Pens ouch, that's going to be a tough win. Hopefully they brought their golf clubs and are taking it easy tonight. At least the Sabers got shut out. Sorry, I think.

Preds finally get back on the winning track tonight. Oh wait....it was Buffalo...

The race for the final spots in the West is heating up! Calgary didn't help themselves losing to Columbus but still got a loser point. Minnesota and Winnipeg both won and Vancouver with a huge win over LA to put LA on the outside looking in. Next couple weeks are going to be fun!

The race for the final spots in the West is heating up! Calgary didn't help themselves losing to Columbus but still got a loser point. Minnesota and Winnipeg both won and Vancouver with a huge win over LA to put LA on the outside looking in. Next couple weeks are going to be fun!

Wouldn't have predicted SJ would be playing golf early this year. Still have a feeling LA might pull it out, only 2 back of Calgary right now.

Back