What golf stuff did you buy today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Grabbed a roll of lead tape and replenished my stock of shaft epoxy.

Midsize grip & installation on my Amp Cell. Don't know what kind of deal they have at Golfsmith right now, but a Lamkin installed was $4.07 total.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Impactsnap trainer.

OTkwNUZCMzAwQUE0QTQzRTg5MDA6ZTg3OTVhZmZmOGFhOGE0MjA5OGQ4NmFlMjY4MTRiYzg6Ojo6OjA=

What does this thing do?

Cobra Fly Z 3-4 Fairway Wood. Really liked the results I got on the sim at the store. Hoping I get the same results outside, the 3 wood slot has not been kind to me lately.

Last edited:
Bought the Aimpoint Express DVD.

I took the course in November, practiced for several hours, and then the weather turned. I did not take written notes and forgot the details after putting the clubs away for my longest winter break in 20 years.

Guess I can review the instruction versus the DVD.

Will they sell the DVD to individuals who haven't taken the course, and will it make sense if you haven't taken the course?

how much, and do you think it's a good buy?

What golf stuff did you buy today?

Lol. Tough argument these days. May not be so unwelcome at times, but that's another thread entirely. Congrats on the excellent wedge, and the ability to drive on the wrong side of the road. No way I could.

Picked these up today
676fb604a9b0d769d83c450f4a3f548e.jpg

7f5dda361d6a5228fc94200ac39f791c.jpg

Awaiting the arrival of my new Calloway Apex UT today.

That R15 looks awesome..

Picked these up today
676fb604a9b0d769d83c450f4a3f548e.jpg

7f5dda361d6a5228fc94200ac39f791c.jpg

Let me know what you think of the R15 hybrid and how it compares to the 2014 Adams Pro

Picked up a GameGolf system today. Unfortunately it's not mine, but hey I get to try it out!

Let me know what you think of the R15 hybrid and how it compares to the 2014 Adams Pro

Much better for me. I had issues getting the Adams Pro into the air. It also looked very intimidating with the small head shape. Off the tee it was OK. Off the deck it was a nightmare for me....even off the mat. When I bought it I hit it great, and took it home after 5 swings. I was a little more deliberate and diligent this time.

I hit all of the hybrids available to me yesterday and the R15 hybrid has a very "Adams" look about it. The toe is squared off and at address looks like it a club that is there to get. Ball flight and launch are what I was looking for and the feel is very solid at impact. I didn't hear any high pitch ting or anything. Really solid club.

Picked up a Bio Cell blue 3/4 hybrid with reg shaft.

Payed for and picked up my new set of J15's. So excited pics coming later tonight after I get off work.

Payed for and picked up my new set of J15's. So excited pics coming later tonight after I get off work.

You should paint the red line on the back of them orange

Picked up four midsize grips at Dick's. BOGO sale on Boccieri weighted grips. Regular price $12.99 each.

I went a bit crazy.

Callaway Big Bertha Alpha 815 with the Aldila Rouge Silver
Callaway V Series 3 wood with the Aldila Tour Green
Callaway XR 3 & 4 Hybrids
Callaway XR Irons 5-AW

I should have them in 2 weeks and will post pictures.

I went a bit crazy.

Callaway Big Bertha Alpha 815 with the Aldila Rouge Silver
Callaway V Series 3 wood with the Aldila Tour Green
Callaway XR 3 & 4 Hybrids
Callaway XR Irons 5-AW

I should have them in 2 weeks and will post pictures.

What an order!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back