What golf stuff did you buy today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
For the first time in a long time NOTHING!

Well.........not today but a few days ago...................Had a nice lady on Etsy make my some bag tags with my initials on them.

Ping i25 4-u and glide 54 all custom fit. Very excited for this season
5031108d6c7b0436cf1bee30aefd1e5f.jpg

A membership to a local semi-private course. It was kind of a no brainer deal. $85/month, free range balls, walk for no charge, $18 cart for 18. The only stipulation is I can only play after 2:00 PM on weekends. No initiation fee, cancel anytime and there is a membership level below this and one above it and you can change anytime.

A membership to a local semi-private course. It was kind of a no brainer deal. $85/month, free range balls, walk for no charge, $18 cart for 18. The only stipulation is I can only play after 2:00 PM on weekends.
That is a no brainer for sure. If I had something like that around me I'd be all over it

This arrived today! Already loaded up and ready for the round tomorrow.

839e915f71ce61cadda23d8434ff03f5.jpg

Its a badass bag, but I'm biased.

This arrived today! Already loaded up and ready for the round tomorrow.

839e915f71ce61cadda23d8434ff03f5.jpg

Nice looking bag Tyler. My Sun Mountain arrived today.

50* Cleveland RTX wedge

What golf stuff did you buy today?

50* Cleveland RTX wedge

I have the 54* and may add a 58* this year. They are great wedges.

A membership to a local semi-private course. It was kind of a no brainer deal. $85/month, free range balls, walk for no charge, $18 cart for 18. The only stipulation is I can only play after 2:00 PM on weekends. No initiation fee, cancel anytime and there is a membership level below this and one above it and you can change anytime.
wow
Id move there for that deal

Exchanged the Mizuno H4 2-iron for the Calloway Apex UT today.

I didn't even hit it a single time after making the purchase, but the top line was so thick, and the UT felt so smooth...

I lost about 15 yards, spent an extra $150, but I'd rather play the one I hit better.

I feel like my golf self is all grown up...finally: I finally get that distance isn't everything.

SeeMore mFGP2.

A dozen callaway hex hot @ 40% off as target is closing, and clicgear 3.5 straps for my 3.0 from ebay. staff bag maxes the current ones out and the 3.5 ones are longer.

Head covers for the 815, Heavenwod & X2Hot hybrid. Should match the bag nicely.

eed5c3142d211567500b20ac8f6c8967.jpg

Picked up a Ray Cook Billy Baroo Putter at Goodwill for $2.99

TW15 shoes. Never been a fan before,but I thought these silver ones looked sweet and they are uber comfy.
1ECA01B1-D106-4B18-8052-FBF52EEC9E26_zpsly33npqi.jpg

Nike VR x3x toe sweep wedge, sent the wrong one. Sold it and bought two Mack daddy tour grind wedges, 52 and 54. Gonna bend the 52 to a 50.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Getting geared up for the new season!

Bought a Silver Bio Cell driver, 38" oddysey tank #7 versa putter, and a pair of Puma BioFusion Mesh spikeless shoes

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

2 dozen yellow Chrome Soft and 2 Callaway Tour Authentic gloves. It's the glove we had The Gauntlet. I was really impressed by it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back