Calling all Carolinians

Tomorrow will be my first time out with THPers and I'm just happy that not everyone is a scratch golfer because man i can hit some bad shots at times!
You're going to have a blast. Even if you were playing with scratch golfers, the only one who cares how you're playing will be you. I figured that out quickly when I was shooting 120s. None of the guys acted like they cared or even noticed that I was playing bad and even though I was disappointed with my game, I came away knowing that I was associated with the right group of people and when the day came, I would extend that same attitude towards the guys who were struggling. These guys have been a big influence on not just my game, but how to treat fellow golfers.

That'd be great. JohnBoy, you good with 9:50?
Well, I thought I was good all day but the other half apparently made plans for the morning.

Well, I thought I was good all day but the other half apparently made plans for the morning.
No worries - what's the earliest you can do?

By all means, dont let me hold you guys up if you want to play earlier.

No worries - what's the earliest you can do?
She has us all over town and it would be 3:00 before I could be somewhere.

Do what you guys need to do. There will be plenty of opportunities. No skin off my back. We'll get together another time.

No rain in the forcast here until 10 PM

Wish I could of joined you guys today. Was able to get out for a round with my dad after work and shot a 95. Front 9 was a 52 but got it together with a 43 on the back. Hopefully I can join you guys for a round soon

d6afed8b3d007aa8bc7b85213d9b9d01.jpg

Rich with an awkward lie.

8d5e8a9b4307aab819d2a4c44e2ea019.jpg

Ron didn't know what club he wanted to play.

d6afed8b3d007aa8bc7b85213d9b9d01.jpg

Rich with an awkward lie.

8d5e8a9b4307aab819d2a4c44e2ea019.jpg

Ron didn't know what club he wanted to play.
Made bogey from there though....

And the 2nd picture was taken mere moments before we were hit into for the 2nd time, wasn't it?

Made bogey from there though....

And the 2nd picture was taken mere moments before we were hit into for the 2nd time, wasn't it?
Let's not bring that 2nd picture up haha. I apologize again for having to let the group behind us know it is not OK to hit into a group of thpers

Let's not bring that 2nd picture up haha. I apologize again for having to let the group behind us know it is not OK to hit into a group of thpers
No need to apologize. After you had a talk with them, we didn't see them for the rest of the round so obviously it was an effective move.

No need to apologize. After you had a talk with them, we didn't see them for the rest of the round so obviously it was an effective move.

Was funny, everytime I would look back at them from on the green they were on the tee. Ron put the fear of God into them.

Was funny, everytime I would look back at them from on the green they were on the tee. Ron put the fear of God into them.
I can hear them now: "That's a big dude. And the guy with him, anyone who would wear those pants in public is not someone you want to mess with"

So juat got confirmation. I work 11 to 230 tomorrow so maybe after that. Unless the woman has plans for us.

So juat got confirmation. I work 11 to 230 tomorrow so maybe after that. Unless the woman has plans for us.
A lot has transpired since our earlier plans. ir13 and I are planning on teeing it up at The Divide. I'm calling for a tee time in the morning. Gonna shoot for 3:00.

A lot has transpired since our earlier plans. ir13 and I are planning on teeing it up at The Divide. I'm calling for a tee time in the morning. Gonna shoot for 3:00.
Seems like it. Everytime I try and do something, something always comes up.

Love to have you buddy, maybe we should have a little get together in Sevierville, great hotel, great courses, and tons of food around :)
Absolutely buddy, anywhere between here and there is fine with me .

another photo from yesterday at Lonnie Poole.

167c487e95dbf791d363043dcfb4a59e.jpg

It's been quiet in here today. How was the golf today?

It's been quiet in here today. How was the golf today?

I'm sitting I a hotel room lol, I wish I was playing or had played today. I did hit a couple TM RSI TP 5 irons today though and they were pretty special.

Back