First round of the season

MSH134

Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Just got in my first round in Il. This year have been working at a dome this winter and just recently I have been starting to understand my golf swing . I shot 87 today with a bunch of bogies. I am thrilled that I hit driver and 3 wood off the tee today and didn't lose any shots off tee. Those of you I have played with know that the 4 iron has been the club that is used off the tee for me. Freddie I finally understand folding the right arm. I hit more drivers and 3 woods today in play than I have in at least 8 years. I have read more and learned more from the forum than thousands of dollars in bad lessons . I am so looking forward to this season

Awesome man! So jealous of everyone getting in their first rounds of the season this weekend.... prob going to be another 2-3 weeks easy before the courses open near me.

Just got in my first round in Il. This year have been working at a dome this winter and just recently I have been starting to understand my golf swing . I shot 87 today with a bunch of bogies. I am thrilled that I hit driver and 3 wood off the tee today and didn't lose any shots off tee. Those of you I have played with know that the 4 iron has been the club that is used off the tee for me. Freddie I finally understand folding the right arm. I hit more drivers and 3 woods today in play than I have in at least 8 years. I have read more and learned more from the forum than thousands of dollars in bad lessons . I am so looking forward to this season

Same here. Conditions were terrible but so good to get out there. Enjoy the season...

87 is good for a 1st of the year.

Nice round! Good way to start! Next weekend looks promising here for my first round....

Back