Ohio, Indiana & Surrounding Area chat thread

I thought that $35 deal was only for after noon on Sat/Sun?

I thought that $35 deal was only for after noon on Sat/Sun?

They have the fees set at $35 for all of March as the normal rate

Does anyone know if there are any outdoor ranges open in the CLE area? Planning on going out to Golfsmith in the morning then trying to hit up a range.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Does anyone know if there are any outdoor ranges open in the CLE area? Planning on going out to Golfsmith in the morning then trying to hit up a range.

Washington Park was open this week.

Ellsworth Meadows in Hudson will be open tomorrow.

that's all I know besides Boulder Creek where we are playing tomorrow.

Washington Park was open this week.

Ellsworth Meadows in Hudson will be open tomorrow.

that's all I know besides Boulder Creek where we are playing tomorrow.

I was at washington park last week. Decent price for range balls and they run a First Tee program so anytime I can help them out I do

I was at washington park last week. Decent price for range balls and they run a First Tee program so anytime I can help them out I do
Hit me up next time you're there. Less than 10 minutes from my place.

Thanks guys. Let me know when you guys hit it up. I'm downtown now so I'm close as well.

How did it go out there today fellas

How did it go out there today fellas

Super cold, very windy, and CC putted way too well for my liking. He ended up beating me 5/3 in match play. Nice course though. And we ran into joekelli and goirish out there

Awesome hoping to get out next weekend finally

I owe you for cookies. Text me your PayPal lol before I eat both boxes and fee like I'm paying for nothing

Super cold, very windy, and CC putted way too well for my liking. He ended up beating me 5/3 in match play. Nice course though. And we ran into joekelli and goirish out there
Our blow up holes tended to coincide, so that helped me out in the match. Limped in to about a 90, depending on how you count the holes where I threw in the towel.

That course will be much more enjoyable when it is warm.

Only hit one bunker the entire day, but the sand was so hard that it basically sand blasted my wedge. So much for that blue finish...didn't even make it one round.
c06bccc980f79f58d8ccea6737777d21.jpg

Wow. It was gonna happen eventually but it sucks it happened like that lol

Wow. It was gonna happen eventually but it sucks it happened like that lol

No joke. The black on my clevelands lasted almost a year before they really started to wear off, so day one is a little annoying on these. At least I successfully got out and onto the green on the shot haha

No joke. The black on my clevelands lasted almost a year before they really started to wear off, so day one is a little annoying on these. At least I successfully got out and onto the green on the shot haha

My sm5 is the black finish and the grind is worn down to where it isn't black anymore. That took maybe 15-20 rounds or so

My sm5 is the black finish and the grind is worn down to where it isn't black anymore. That took maybe 15-20 rounds or so

I've never wanted satin wedges before today haha

Wish there were some more chatter from some others in here. This thread is turning into the NE Ohio thread. Haha.

Hoping I can get to the range once or twice before I leave Thursday. That sure would be nice.

Wish there were some more chatter from some others in here. This thread is turning into the NE Ohio thread. Haha.

Hoping I can get to the range once or twice before I leave Thursday. That sure would be nice.
Heading the course this afternoon. We need to get a round in soon buddy. Been too long.

Back