Status
Not open for further replies.
51 today
56 tomorrow

and on Sunday when I actually have time to go golf....38

51 today
56 tomorrow

and on Sunday when I actually have time to go golf....38
I brought my golfing clothes to work today to try to get out before sunset. Want to join?

R
a
i
n
!
The rain is supposed to clear out here around noon. I'm trying to finish up with my students around 2 and sneak a quick 9 in.

Snowing and starting to stick, first day of spring my a... Was hoping to start playing next week, may still be able to, supposed to be 60* tomorrow. Two years ago I was out playing golf in shorts at this time of year. Go figure.

Sent from my LG G3

I brought my golfing clothes to work today to try to get out before sunset. Want to join?

I wish, perhaps I planned properly I could have maybe pulled it off

Good thing the Google Doodle reminded me that today is the first day of spring or I wouldn't have noticed, everything bloomed back in late Jan early Feb around here. We have a cold front moving in over the weekend, projected highs are only in the upper 60's.

Snowing in Joisey and raining in Bellingham. No good golf weather where I am OR where I live haha

88 and sunny in Fl.

Sunny but still cold and windy. Golf course closed. I need to move...

91* Miami summer heat

Crazy perfect day for golf, with the exception of some wind.

Not enough of these days right now. I wish tomorrow was predicted to be about 5* warmer with lots of sun.

Crazy perfect day for golf, with the exception of some wind.

Not enough of these days right now. I wish tomorrow was predicted to be about 5* warmer with lots of sun.

I got sunburnt today.

I must be getting soft. Haven't played for four days, so normally I'd be chomping at the bit to play, even with today's temperatures (37 degrees right now and will get up to about 42 degrees). But...

...we also have 34 mph winds, gusting to 44 mph, so I decided not to play today. Yes, the wind took the wind out of my (golfing) sails....

It's about 15 degrees above normal here. I see lot's of golf in my future. I may have to turn the AC on tomorrow.

Wednesday: Sunny, with a high near 79. North-northwest wind 6 to 9 mph.
Wednesday night: Clear, with a low around 51. Northwest wind 5 to 7 mph becoming calm in the evening.
Thursday: Sunny, with a high near 84. Light and variable wind.
Thursday night: Clear, with a low around 54. Light and variable wind.
Friday: Sunny, with a high near 85. Calm wind.
Friday night: Clear, with a low around 53.
Saturday: Sunny, with a high near 83.
Saturday night: Partly cloudy, with a low around 52.
Sunday: Sunny, with a high near 82.
Sunday night: Mostly clear, with a low around 52.
Monday: Mostly sunny, with a high near 80.
Monday night: Mostly clear, with a low around 51.
Tuesday: Sunny, with a high near 80.

Read more here: http://www.sacbee.com/news/local/article16256885.html#storylink=cpy

Only got up to about 37 today, 22 with the wind (19 mph, gusting to 25). A bit chilly for playing, but I played anyway.

93 today.
97 on saturday.
It is March, good grief, what will July be?

its snowing...FML

I think a lunch range session is in order

dd4d1fb1ee791398bc783dfb0f6f72be.jpg

its snowing...FML
Not sure about you, but we won't be swinging outside till at least May up here. I read that we won't consistently be out of the 30's till the end of April.

Not sure about you, but we won't be swinging outside till at least May up here. I read that we won't consistently be out of the 30's till the end of April.

supposed to be 49* Sunday, tee time at 1:30...could be interesting

46 here tomorrow and the range will be open. That is where you can find me tomorrow afternoon.

Hour before tee time and it's raining buckets. Dang it!

Only got up to 37 degrees today, but there was no wind to speak of, so even though it was the same temperature as yesterday, it was warmer today. So I played....

P.S. The ponds, after having thawed, had surface ice, about 1/4" thick....

Last edited:
Low 80s in SW Kansas today, but I was on call for work so I only got to visit the course to put up a revised tournament schedule. :(

I was supposed to play this morning but it snowed yesterday and messed everything up.....hopefully next weekend or anger management classes might be in my future......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back