Augusta Foursome, who you bringing?

zbeekner4

Proud 2019 Grandaddy Alum
Reaction score
Handicap
A member of ANGC just called you up and said, I have a 4some tomorrow morning at 9am. Bring yourself and 2 buddies. Who are you gonna bring? And what would you have to do/sacrifice to make it?

I'd probably bring my best friend Blake and my uncle. 2 guys in my life who would truly appreciate the course and literally may cry actual tears.

For me, I'd drive tonight to Augusta, stay in a hotel and cancel work immediately. My wife would understand.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm bringing two of my long time golf buddies and will be dropping everything to get there even if we have to drive all night

My best friends Marc and either Pete or Mike

My dad and my brother in law.

I am bringing my brother and my nephew. I would have to book flights for all 3 of us, and then figure out how to get from Atlanta to August, guessing renting a car.

Would do it in a heartbeat though.

Blair O'Neal, Elise Lobb, and Paige Spiranac

My friends would understand........

Haha oh you have their phone numbers? You need to share with the group!

I'd love to bring a couple of buddies but I'd have to bring my dad and my brother.

this is a tough one. i'd bring my best friend, then the next spot is an unknown. i'd love to bring my oldest son, but he's just about to turn 6. so it would be more for me than for him. if angc didn't let him play, i might bring my wife who doesn't play golf but would love the experience of being on the course.

I would bring Ron (lightning bolt) and Kang (kc720)

Yikes. I now have a dilemma with this... Three people in my immediate family, besides me, who would truly understand how cool that would be. Down to my dad, brother, and daughter. Right now, I'd probably go with my dad and my brother, but only another year, maybe, and one of them would have to sit it out for my daughter to get a spot.

My brother for sure and my dad even though he is a true hacker, he'd enjoy it.

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

My old man and my best friend Chris.

Two of my daughters are good sticks and my wife likes to swing it so they round out my foursome.

Easy for me - my son and son-in-law.

Two of my daughters are good sticks and my wife likes to swing it so they round out my foursome.
So you're going to try to get Augusta National to let you go off in a fivesome? :alien:

Don't ask me why...but Livegolf and 2 members of the NorCal Crew. They can fight among themselves as who would actually get to go.

Apparently ANGC allows fivesomes... :alien:

My dad and my brother. That would be a great family memory.

Back