What golf stuff did you buy today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Upgraded to a more modern 3W and picked up a box of Lady Precept Yellow balls for the wife at the CT golf show yesterday.

WP_20150322_001.jpg

A Nike Method MC 04w putter. I really didn't have any Anser style putters in my collection of 20+ putters so I added this one just for fun.

2 Dozen Chrome Softs and two new gloves.

I bought a Cleveland Rotex 2.0 54* wedge. Traded another club and with the 50% more trade in at golfsmith it was a good deal.

Nike VR x3x toe sweep wedge, sent the wrong one. Sold it and bought two Mack daddy tour grind wedges, 52 and 54. Gonna bend the 52 to a 50.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I read that and thought you said 52 to 60! Haha. Anyways great buy. Loved my MD2's and really enjoyed the T grind when I bagged it for a while last fall.

I have a new ping g30 3 wood in the bag today

13 lamkin crossline ace 3gen grips
1 golf pride multicompound
3 callaway belts

not really golf related but will be used for golf
1 polaroid cube

A set of DG S300 shafts just turned up that I ordered last week

Going to pull the KBS 's out of the TP CB's later in the week...

Purchased a 4" by 6" SeeMore putters decal.

2.0 46* rtx cb.
16cf698dceff1251f078d1abb4a7d596.jpg
and gp. grips for the summer
$_35.JPG

Entry into a weekend tournament

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bought as in paid for the tax after the even trade in - Odyssey Works #7.

Some Matte Grey badassery came in today.

I bought a putter Sunday. Pro shop had a bunch of new putters. I tried several from Odyssey, TaylorMade, and Ping. In my head I really wanted to get one of the new counterbalanced models. I would have bet money an Odyssey works was going to come home with me. But after an hour on the putting green, I came to love the Ping Shea H standard in the Cadence TR line. It fits my eye and putting motion and gave me the most consistent results. A good putter with a hideous blue grip has invaded my bag.

Last edited:
This beauty came in today from Callaway Preowned! Once I get my trade in credit, should end up costing a whole $30. They're calling this "Good", but I think it's deserving of a "Very Good" at least.

37f4de6d83469302ca78ad2720250964.jpg

8e44b2e7b001831b0a963152965000c8.jpg

Do Beers from the cart girl for your group after making an Ace count? LOL!

I bought a putter Sunday. Pro shop had a bunch of new putters. I tried several from Odyssey, TaylorMade, and Ping. In my head I really wanted to get one of the new counterbalanced models. I would have bet money an Odyssey works was going to come home with me. But after an hour on the putting green, I came to love the Ping Shea Heavy in the Cadence TR line. It fits my eye and putting motion and gave me the most consistent results. A good putter with a hideous blue grip has invaded my bag.

Does 378g in that head shape feel as heavy as it sounds? When I put my Odyssey #9 up to 360g it feels super heavy to me.

Picked up my Z545 AW (swapped Recoil in), regripped clubs for a friend, thp'd

For lunch, I'm running over to Golf Etc. in Humble. They have a Winn midsize putter grip on clearance for $4, and I'm going to have them put it on the Billy Baroo putter I just got.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back