NE Ohio Spring Get Together

Not sure I can do Saturday, but would it be possible to come over and play with you guys on Sunday? The Westlake area is only about an hour drive for me. ( assuming there's a Sunday "18" taking place.

Not sure I can do Saturday, but would it be possible to come over and play with you guys on Sunday? The Westlake area is only about an hour drive for me. ( assuming there's a Sunday "18" taking place.
Absolutely I imagine some folks will be up that way still looking for a round. I'm sure PhillyV can put ya on the list for sunday only and we can see what happens

Absolutely I imagine some folks will be up that way still looking for a round. I'm sure PhillyV can put ya on the list for sunday only and we can see what happens

Jerry, you were added to the list or Sunday only.

Mike, I'll start looking around for a Sunday option for guys

Jerry, you were added to the list or Sunday only.

Mike, I'll start looking around for a Sunday option for guys
Sounds good...not sure I'll be able to head back up but I'm sure there will be plenty to play up there

Sounds good...not sure I'll be able to head back up but I'm sure there will be plenty to play up there

Ya Sunday is a no go for me as well but I'll set something up and update the first post with that info and keep a list going for Sunday as well

I have a couple calls into some courses in the area for a Sunday round. I figured sometime around 8am should give you guys time to travel home. Once I have a course locked down I'll update the first post and start counting heads for that. Just over 5 weeks fellas!

Can't wait for this, only played Legacy once and shot a 86 (42 + 44) plus this will be my 1st time with THPers. I cannot golf Sunday and not looking good for bbq or whatever after the rounds.

Can't wait for this, only played Legacy once and shot a 86 (42 + 44) plus this will be my 1st time with THPers. I cannot golf Sunday and not looking good for bbq or whatever after the rounds.

no worries on Sunday, looking forward to meeting ya

Talked to the mrs about this looks like I will be driving up Friday night at some point and prolly rolling home after dinner unless things change later on

Heard back from hotel #2 of 3...I'll give the other 1 one more day to call me back and then I'll post what they have offered for the room block

What is so hard about communicating? Still waiting to hear back from a potential course for Sunday. I'm workin on it fellas stay tuned

I am already starting to get excited about this event and there is still a month and a half to go! First time in 2015 ill get to golf with THPers.

What is so hard about communicating? Still waiting to hear back from a potential course for Sunday. I'm workin on it fellas stay tuned
If it makes u feel better I talked to a hotel last night she was going to send the proposal over this morning.
.still waiting.
Welcome to event planning

Man fellas work harder!!!!! Kidding keep up the good work you two.

Hotel option will be available by the end of the day, talked to a place today that has 2 bedroom suites which may help keep cost low!

Red Tail GC gave me a real hard time about a large number of guests on a weekend morning. So they're out. Couple more options are left for Sunday and I'll keep everyone up to speed as soon as I know anything.

Lol at places not wanting people lol

Lol at places not wanting people lol

Ya they were semi-private for years and within the past couple years has turned 100% private and treat the place like Augusta. It's comical for sure

Ya they were semi-private for years and within the past couple years has turned 100% private and treat the place like Augusta. It's comical for sure
Ohhhh it's private...that makes sense then

They're such a joke. Always treating us like we don't belong. Really hated that about them. Oh wait, you mean we can't drive the cart on the green? Damn, thanks for the heads up. Annoying to say the least

They're such a joke. Always treating us like we don't belong. Really hated that about them. Oh wait, you mean we can't drive the cart on the green? Damn, thanks for the heads up. Annoying to say the least

That's ok. I put an email into a course in the area very similar to red tail that would love the business

32 for sat if my counting is correct. ..pretty impressive

Can't wait to blow up on 14 and 15 on Sweetbriar in front of 31 THPers! Dang holes get me every time.

Back