For THPers By THPers

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
One of the things that I love about THP Events, is the ability to put the equipment directly in the hands of THPers for review both on the range and course. Each time we finish an event, the reviews by the people here sharing real information both from the range and course is incredible.

The latest Live Driver Testing was fantastic and we have some very cool events coming up soon. Love hearing what THPers have to say about the latest and greatest.

No doubt. I love hearing reviews from live folks with real handicaps and real swing issues like myself.

I love seeing the lightbulb go on for THPers when presented with real data.

No doubt. I love hearing reviews from live folks with real handicaps and real swing issues like myself.
Nobody has swing issues like mine, and for them, that is a good thing

For THPers By THPers

I think it's another way to educate and put gear in the hands of those that otherwise would not have tried it for whatever reason.

Plus it's an excuse to tee it up with THP'ers so that's a win/win

Absolutely love this. Reading reviews and feedback here is great but you can't beat trying on a real range/course unlike what local retailers offer.

Real guys, getting real data, with the latest gear, testing on an outdoor grass range and then on the course. Feedback in real time and the ability to answer questions for those THPers unable to attend. I have really enjoyed seeing all these driver threads getting bumped today and some quality conversation on the forum.

I love when I see the numbers and data and confirm that I am the issue with my golf game and not the equipment

it's been fun to follow. And to think this is just the tip of the iceberg

And one of the things I don't love, having to hand that Ping G30 SF Tec back to you after the round.... :crying:

But I'm glad I got to play it....

One of the things that I love about THP Events, is the ability to put the equipment directly in the hands of THPers for review both on the range and course....

it's been fun to follow. And to think this is just the tip of the iceberg

Oh its just the tip alright...This Titanic will go right through that iceberg.

I love seeing all the non-biased reviews of all this amazing equipment

Dan

Seemed like a super cool event! Hoping against the odds that one of these live driver testings makes it out my way.

the info and feedback that comes from these is extremely helpful.

Oh its just the tip alright...This Titanic will go right through that iceberg.

I really do feel bad for that iceberg.

It was great to be a part of one of these events and bring some feedback to the forum. It's always great to follow along and read what others share, but I'm glad I was able to participate. Can't wait to see what's to come.

For THPers By THPers

I love when numerous people give their input on clubs when all things are equal .

You really notice tendencies towards certain clubs such as forgiveness, distance, etc.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Real golfers. Real feedback. Not filtered. That is what equipment reviews should be.
I know not all clubs work for all golfers, but I still want to hear what each user has to say about a club.
Thanks for putting driver event in place, JB.

Boom! Daring to be different! Great idea!

Real golfers. Real feedback. Not filtered. That is what equipment reviews should be.
I know not all clubs work for all golfers, but I still want to hear what each user has to say about a club.
Thanks for putting driver event in place, JB.
We already get that dude, this will bring a broader brush stroke for all of the consumers of THP

I love the fact that for the price of an Albatross membership one can go to a THP event have a blast , meet some fantastic people , play some amazing golf courses and demo almost any club you can think of on a launch monitor . Now where for 39.95 can you do all that only at THP.

I love the fact that for the price of an Albatross membership one can go to a THP event have a blast , meet some fantastic people , play some amazing golf courses and demo almost any club you can think of on a launch monitor . Now where for 39.95 can you do all that only at THP.

That is very kind of you...And its only $34.95 :D

It was a great thread to follow. I'm hoping to see more testing type events around.

Definitely not as good as a THP sponsored event, but if anyone is interested and in the area, this Sat at the RTJ Capitol Hill complex in Prattville AL there is a huge demo day with all the major players. Might be a good chance to try out almost everything.

It was an awesome time. Being able to not only demo, but spend time with other people doing the same and sharing feedback is always fun and helps up make the right decisions when looking for equipment.

Back