SeeMore Putters Thread

Sox would have provided the link..... Just saying.

I like my mFGP2 Tri-Sole but it, as well as all of my stainless finish SeeMores, are put away until the Fall. The only exception is my Diving Board.

Saw this one in passing last night. Would be a ponder for me if not CB so you guys have at it. And remember, aside from the m2c that caught me in a moment of weakness, I am in the sell mode.

Saw this one in passing last night. Would be a ponder for me if not CB so you guys have at it. And remember, aside from the m2c that caught me in a moment of weakness, I am in the sell mode.

Same here. Normally, for that price, I'd be willing to grab it and send it in for a reshaft, just can't justify it with all the buying I've been doing lately.

Just received a message that the m2c is scheduled for Friday delivery. Will get the Sox Fan treatment of cutting to 33.75" (had the guy send it to me at 34" without a grip on the club as I have found that different people measure them differently and it's a lot easier for me to cut a little off than add a little), installing a red Pure grip and adding a little weight inside the cavity to bring the swing weight to D3.

Decent price and I do like CB putters. However, since I already have a non CB version in my hoard it pains me but I'm going to pass.

My turn at attempting to enable.

I don't know how to embed links off my phone. However, the seller with the listings showing 1 picture of multiple thumbnails has a LRT, a LLT (think B60) and under the "tour" putter listing he has a Model 1.699 which has a tri-sole and a copper insert. It's a real sweet putter. I already have 2 Model 1.699, 2 LRTs and a LLT that I bought on the flight back from the Extravaganza last year so I thought I'd give you guys a chance. ?

Sent from my G3 using TapaTalk Pro

Decent price and I do like CB putters. However, since I already have a non CB version in my hoard it pains me but I'm going to pass.

My turn at attempting to enable.

I don't know how to embed links off my phone. However, the seller with the listings showing 1 picture of multiple thumbnails has a LRT, a LLT (think B60) and under the "tour" putter listing he has a Model 1.699 which has a tri-sole and a copper insert. It's a real sweet putter. I already have 2 Model 1.699, 2 LRTs and a LLT that I bought on the flight back from the Extravaganza last year so I thought I'd give you guys a chance. 

I just did some searching to find out what you were talking about. Are those some of the original seemores that aren't made anymore? No real buying interest with me, but cool to see having never heard of any of those before except the 1.699 which I didn't even know what looked like.

I just did some searching to find out what you were talking about. Are those some of the original seemores that aren't made anymore? No real buying interest with me, but cool to see having never heard of any of those before except the 1.699 which I didn't even know what looked like.

Yes, those are legacy putters. The honeycomb milling on the LRT is unique to this model and the Mod 1.699 provides the benefits of the copper insert and tri-sole at a value price.

played corporate challenge putt-putt yesterday and one of my teammates from my company actually had a SeeMore! It was cool seeing that, until he started tapping it on the concrete/bricks and then I wanted to cry. Love seeing SeeMore out there though.

New from Edufii.
D5F59F5C-8B24-4BA1-A685-5992F38E1482_zpsuxiwpg5z.png
[/URL][/IMG]

The gold one that they had done up as well looked awesome! I wrote Alex about it, but it might be a little too rich for my blood for a shaft.

I'm starting to strongly ponder an m7. That or an m2.

New from Edufii.
D5F59F5C-8B24-4BA1-A685-5992F38E1482_zpsuxiwpg5z.png
[/URL][/IMG]

I could definitely go for a blue shaft with red grip and white head cover...oh my.

I have not harassed SeeMore in quite some time regarding a new smoke diamond M7 PR with sightline on the flange....
I would certainly sign that petition!

I'm starting to strongly ponder an m7. That or an m2.
M7 you say. I happen to know first hand that there is one listed in the marketplace that is in outstanding condition and rolls like a dream.

M7 you say. I happen to know first hand that there is one listed in the marketplace that is in outstanding condition and rolls like a dream.

I knowwww...ugh. It sure is pretty. Just not in a position to pull the trigger on a new putter right now.

I knowwww...ugh. It sure is pretty. Just not in a position to pull the trigger on a new putter right now.
Understood sir. Wish I would have convinced myself of that before letting the collection get out of control..haha. Only reason this one is being sold is because I have the PR version of that model in my preferred black finish.

Understood sir. Wish I would have convinced myself of that before letting the collection get out of control..haha. Only reason this one is being sold is because I have the PR version of that model in my preferred black finish.

SeeMore collection out of control? I'm beginning to worry about you. Are you feeling ok? :)

SeeMore collection out of control? I'm beginning to worry about you. Are you feeling ok? :)

Yeah, I guess out of control was way too strong when referring a collection of pure awesomeness. Maybe scaling back my collection in order to obtain other needed golf equipment would be a better choice of words.

Good find. Nice putter!

It's taking all the restraint I have not to pick up that m8 in the BST. I still really need a DB4.

If I didn't already have the PR model, I would have already snagged that m8! Sweet putter!

Feels great to have some Smoke Diamond beauty back in my life! And the putter is absolutely flawless!

6e5ad74e44779b00e4a1daee35eb5192.jpg

57adb90f1369e675d852582ac75acd8e.jpg

62bb4b04fcc43ce94df145f0a844fa6c.jpg

ef6baf8d82979291e6d910c30fee2b9c.jpg

Great looking SeeMore Sox!

Feels great to have some Smoke Diamond beauty back in my life! And the putter is absolutely flawless!

6e5ad74e44779b00e4a1daee35eb5192.jpg

57adb90f1369e675d852582ac75acd8e.jpg

62bb4b04fcc43ce94df145f0a844fa6c.jpg

ef6baf8d82979291e6d910c30fee2b9c.jpg

SO glorious. I knew I should've bought it myself!

Back