Go back to high school?

• Yes

Votes: 33 41.3%
  • No

Votes: 42 52.5%
  • Only if I also got paid to go

Votes: 5 6.3%

• Total voters
I'm an ásshole now. I was an even bigger ásshole in high school. I'm not proud of that. I've actually reached out to people to apologize to them. I don't want to go back to high school.

Unfortunately that wasn't the case for me. I was accepted and on my way to UMass Amherst, when my parents dropped the bomb on me that we couldn't afford it so I was off to a state school, oh and by the way, I was going to have to work to help pay off the loans. In hindsight, I don't regret it, I learned a LOT about hard work and being resourceful. I commuted all 4 years and never got the whole dorm experience, and that's something I do regret. I was living in an apartment for a while before I couldn't afford it and had to move back in with my mother. Definitely no fun there.

I went away at first, when I came back to the school close enough to commute they said I could either live with them or pay for my apartment. I moved back home. College is definitely not nearly as fun that way. But at that point I was over the fun and just ready to graduate and get a job.

Hell no. I still have a recurring dream/nightmare that I actually have to go back to graduate. I graduated in 86:nono:

Only if Jennifer Barrett would go out with me this time. 2 years of stalking didn't lead to any dates.

Nope, won't go back for reunions or anything else either. I moved on as I was getting my diploma. I try to keep in touch with my 3 or 4 really close high school friends and even that is getting difficult because we are never all in the same place at the same time anymore.

I quite enjoyed high school as it was a small school, we all knew each other since kindergarten. He had someone organizing our 10 year reunion , wow time flies and let's just say they flaked out and received money to put this event on and left down? Not sure what happened but I was a bit let down maybe 20 will be much better

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If I knew what i know now oh yes. Things would be alot different....

Hell no

No way! Now grad school? That's another story.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No bills, and I can play sports for free year round. Yes please.

Hell yea I'd go back.

Maybe I'm the exception: never studied and still got great grades and scored well on standardized testing.

So lets put it this way: no bills/responsibility, free time, unlimited fun and parties? Umm yes!

College was similar, but I actually had to hit the books if I wanted an A :/

My dad told me that young and dumb were no way to go through life and he was right. No way would I go back.

Hell yea I'd go back.

Maybe I'm the exception: never studied and still got great grades and scored well on standardized testing.

So lets put it this way: no bills/responsibility, free time, unlimited fun and parties? Umm yes!

College was similar, but I actually had to hit the books if I wanted an A :/
That was me too, it just made class that much more boring.

I got a taste of high school again in the police Academy. 8 hour days in class just isn't for me.

I lettered in 4 sports and was active in a lot of activities. High school was a good time. I looked forward to getting up every day. The school part was sort of a drag, though.

No, my high school didn't have a golf team, so I'm out.

Knowing what I know now? In a second. If I had to go thru it as a dumb kid again? No way.

I would not, and for a completely different reason than anyone else so far.

I wouldn't want to grow up in today's effed up world. I will have to deal with it long enough (hopefully for a lot of more years, say 30 or 40 more, God willing!). I wouldn't want to be a teenager and have 70 years or so left in this mess.

I'm glad Jacqui and I don't have kids who will have to live through all of it.

I would not go back to high school, but like others have said - I would go back to college in a heartbeat.

No thanks. Just thinking about it brings the memories of depression back up. It took me years to beat depression.

I have a good life now, but I'm ready to leave this world when God says it's time.

um, why? hahahah, no way. as much fun as I had, there's no point in going back in my mind. I don't think I'd want to experience it again.

If I had attended Bayside high I would go back...but sadly I didn't so I'll pass

I'd go in a heartbeat. Would change anything education wise, but I'd try to influence more of my classmates to do better and make better decisions. I'd probably do a few more fun things that I was scared to do when I was in high school. And I'd give up baseball to focus on golf.

I wouldn't go back to high school, college was simply much more fun. That being said, my 10 year reunion was a blast. Ten years allows everyone to grow up and be much cooler than when surrounded by the high school
BS.

I'd go back in a heart beat. Some of the best years of my life. College was fun but being on a scholarship it was way too much stress

Back