Bought It; Hated It Thread

Never found a likeable Hybrid club. Just can't hit them well! Same for 60 degree wedge. Just returned a golf bag for another model. Not enough pockets!

TM RBZ driver. Awful at just about everything for me. Bought it on a whim since I liked the 3W so much. But sound was bad, felt terrible even on a decent hit, and it was replaced as soon as I could do so.

I haven't found any golf clubs or accessories i truly hated in 35 years of golf. But I would have to say that I hated some online golf programs I was in. The ones who are a one size fits all , and how dare you question anything programs

Sorry to be crude , but i so hated those .. So hated them

Bought a TM RBZ Rescue TP with Oban Oi83 shaft for $50 off eBay and really hated it. Felt like I was hitting rocks every time I used it. Fortunately I know someone who fell in love with it.

TM Stage 2 hybrid. Could not stand that club. Hook machine.

Bio Cell driver. I could not find anything to make that thing work.

I bought TM 2.0 irons with 5.5 shafts in them. Absolutely hated the shafts. Switched them out for S300 shafts . Still didn't like the clubs. Finally traded them in!

callaway fusion 14 bag, nothing against the bag in particular, but I couldnt stand the 14 way divider

Same club for me except it was hook city from everywhere - tee, fairway, rough. Literally made it for about 2 rounds before I dumped it.

Re: Rocketballz Stage 2 FWY. Exactly the same. Two rounds and then gone. Hook city!

The most I have ever hated any club was definitely the Callaway Mack Daddy 2 wedges. I won't even sell them on the forum because I wouldn't want to do something so cruel to somebody.

The most I have ever hated any club was definitely the Callaway Mack Daddy 2 wedges. I won't even sell them on the forum because I wouldn't want to do something so cruel to somebody.
Crazy, I don't love mine but they are just fine.

Medicus Driver......stupid purchase

Also Adams Redline RPM Driver. Couldn't hit that no matter what I tried.

X2hot 1 hybrid. Hit twice.sold it. The hate extends to all new shape hybrids now. They all look like a shoe to me. Sticking with X hot hybrids.

Cleveland Hibore XL driver
Odyssey #9 putter
Ping G30 FW

Last edited:
Nike Covert Performance driver was horrendously unforgiving, the SLDR S Mini Driver was equally unforgiving, and my current Cleveland CG16 gap wedge feels dead to me. I'll probably put my Vokey 52° back in the bag.

Callaway UT driving iron. A hooking machine for me. Sold it after one round.

Wow... I love mine... I've been telling everyone that the MD 2 58 tour grind has changed my short game for the better.

Dax

Wow... I love mine... I've been telling everyone that the MD 2 58 tour grind has changed my short game for the better.

Dax
Regular MD2 and T Grind MD2 are completely different animals imo. I didn't care for the regular MD2 but the T Grind I love.

most recently it was last year when i bought the Cobra Bio Cell , sight unseen, and never could warm up to it, now the bio Cell+ is a difference story

Xhot 3 Deep.

Original RBZ FW and X Hot Pro driver. Couldn't hit either straight to save my life.

The original RBZ FW was the club that lasted the longest in my bag ever, couldn't come up with a reason to take it out until I met the XR FW.... Different strokes indeed...

Dax

The two that really stand out in my mind were Ping i3 irons (lasted 18 holes before I turned around and sold them) and the X Hot driver (loved the FW, liked the hybrids, just a poor fit for me on the driver which I gave to my dad).

Back