2015 Love Is In The Air Sponsored By Cobra PUMA Golf

Status
Not open for further replies.
Break out my flip flops :laugh: the course dress code says no metal

I emailed them for clarification. post results here

So looking forward to this event. I'm down for a visit to Pat O'Briens in Universal either Friday or Saturday night. That bar was always a good time. Cat 5 Hurricane anyone?

So looking forward to this event. I'm down for a visit to Pat O'Briens in Universal either Friday or Saturday night. That bar was always a good time. Cat 5 Hurricane anyone?

I have a feeling you wont want to leave the resort brother.

I have a feeling you wont want to leave the resort brother.
Cool. I haven't been to this resort but heard great things.

Break out my flip flops :laugh: the course dress code says no metal

I emailed them for clarification. post results here

I've played this course several times. Soft spikes are allowed. If the LPGA players you'll see from time to time are wearing soft spikes, then it's not an issue!

Fiancé just grabbed my three putters, a couple balls and a cup and started practicing putting in the living room at 2am.

I've never loved her more. Cannot wait for this!!!

Any one else holding off on buying flights? I think I am going to wait till April to see if SW drops some prices.

Any one else holding off on buying flights? I think I am going to wait till April to see if SW drops some prices.

Southwest flights for my flight went up some from when I bought them

Southwest flights for my flight went up some from when I bought them

From Rochester they have been fixed at one price since the day I was picked for this event. I've read 21-28 days before the desired flight day is when the airlines will drop the prices.

From Rochester they have been fixed at one price since the day I was picked for this event. I've read 21-28 days before the desired flight day is when the airlines will drop the prices.

However depending on capacity, they could go up as well.

Yep, it's a win/lose gamble of waiting. It's been sitting there for a month at $144, I could see it dropping to like $99 closer to April but that's just a hopeful guess. Buffalo airport has been sitting at $99 for the same amount of time.

Yep, it's a win/lose gamble of waiting. It's been sitting there for a month at $144, I could see it dropping to like $99 closer to April but that's just a hopeful guess. Buffalo airport has been sitting at $99 for the same amount of time.

If its SW, is there really a loss in booking early? Cant you change if the price goes down fee free? Not sure that is still there, but SW used to do it.

If its SW, is there really a loss in booking early? Cant you change if the price goes down fee free? Not sure that is still there, but SW used to do it.

yes sir. No cost in changing flights. I believe it's also no charge in cancelling flights too, but not positive on that one.

yes sir. No cost in changing flights. I believe it's also no charge in cancelling flights too, but not positive on that one.

that is correct. i changed flights for bstone u and it was slightly more expensive and all i needed to pay was cost difference.

Flight cost went back up for this trip from Baltimore. They were $115 right after the selections were announced. two weeks later and lasted about a week they dropped to $84 and now are back to $115.

Thank you! I totally forgot about SouthWest's policy.

can't wait!

I'm having dreams, and super excited of the sunburn I plan to achieve

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The wait list comes through again. See you all in sunny Orlando in a few short months! Really excited for this one.

The wait list comes through again. See you all in sunny Orlando in a few short months! Really excited for this one.

congrats dude!

Not sure how I feel about this but my wife will be thrilled.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back